4,9 5 0 45 45
Bakers Good Morning Choc Chip Rusks

26/01/2020
Bakers Good morning Choc
They are the best, I always enjoy them with my tea in the morning. My husband loves them soo soo much. I'd rate them 5/5 the best of the best
25/01/2020
Bakers Good Morning Muesli Rusk
I start my day with Bakers Good Morning Muesli Rusk and Milk or Tea it really helps me since I'm on diet this month. I don't get hungry anymore. If you are trying to loose weight this is the best.
25/01/2020
Good morning rusks
Perfect to pack for lunches. Another great addition to the ouma family. Try it. You won't be disappointed.
24/01/2020
Camping Must
We certainly can not go camping without enough Good Morning Chock Chip Rusks! The taste is great, it is our camping morning's highlight, we will definitely recommend to all our friends.
Nice and quick
When available in the shops, always taking a tub. Nice replacement for breakfast or convenient for late nights
Bakers Good Morning Choc Chip Rusks
The Bakers Good Morning Choc Chip Rusks is so full of chocolaty flavor and a great morning snack. It is also a good tea time snack for any time in the day. I would recommend this to all biscuit lovers.
Very Delicious
These rusks are to die for, they are amazing , I truly enjoyed them
20/01/2020
Morning goodness
Bakers morning risk melted in your mouth good taste and the chocolate chip just put the cherry on top
20/01/2020
Choc Chip
I love anything with choc chip. I recently bought this product and love it
17/01/2020
bakers rusks
I love choc chip and i love rusks, so the combination of the two left me pleasantly speechless. i love it.
Best ever
These are by far my most favorite rusks. Not too hard and love the chocolate chips
Choc Chip Rusk
Like the new taste. Crispy and very delicious with my morning coffee. love it
Tasty
They are just perfect for that morning cup of coffee...or even with milk...totally tasty and are the best even with just yoghurts...perfect mini breakfast...and its actually filling
15/01/2020
AMAZING
I don't do well with breakfast, but when I tried this I was hooked. Everyday breakfast now
10/01/2020
Delicious!
I don’t generally eat rusks, but when I tried these I was hooked! They are easy to bite through and they taste amazing! It’s a treat and always on my shopping list.