4,8 5 0 76 76
Bakers Good Morning Choc Chip Rusks

14/09/2020
Good
I like taking this on cloudy days with coffee and they just warm my heart! The chic chips are nice when infused together with this get to go breakfast. My family loves this!!!!!
22/04/2020
Great taste not too sweet
I like that is filling for people who dont like breakfast but not too sweet with the chocolate so it seems like your not having healthy snack
17/04/2020
Crunchy and chocolate
Should be made smoother and with more chocolate Rusk should be healthy
15/04/2020
Very nice
We tried it last month and it is delicious. I would highly recommend it
15/04/2020
Bikers Heaven
We are a group of adventure bikers who love to go on weekends of climbing mountains and crossing rivers and valleys in the KZN Midlands and surrounds. Why am I telling you this??......... It has become an habit on our travels that every person are responsible for bringing certain items on the trip...... Coffee, Milk, Sugar, Kettle 1.5L bottled water and with no exception "Good Morning Choc Chip Rusks" There is nothing as pleasurable as a pit stop in the mountains sipping coffee and having one of these "Piece Of Heaven" Rusks.
04/04/2020
Office treat
My husband loves to grab a pack or two every so often. It's the ideal office treat since it's neatly packed in a reusable plastic container,and rusks make the perfect, yummy dunker to go with afternoon tea
04/04/2020
Bakers Good Morning Biscuits
A very healthy and convenient product. Nice for on the run breakfast.
20/03/2020
Very nice
A bit on the sweet side for breakfast but very nice
20/03/2020
good morning choc chip rusks
was pleasantly surprised with this product. I quite enjoyed the addition of choc chips in the rusks. great product would recommend
19/03/2020
Wow
Wow this is full of flavour and love it as it's got all I want with a cup of coffee in the morning
01/03/2020
Crunchy and very tasty
I bought them yesterday wanted to try them wow!!!! The taste was good they are crunchy and taste very good packaging neat and stylish 👌👌
28/02/2020
Bakers Good Morning Choc Chip Rusks
It is very good, nice and crisp. I enjoyed it with a cup of hot milk and its divine. loved it. I would definately recommend the product. No improvements please.
28/02/2020
Choc Chip Rusks
My children and I have tried these rusks, they are delicious but they are very rich. In turn making us have upset stomachs, which isn't fun with little ones.
27/02/2020
Freshness guaranteed
Love that it comes in a container, so it stays fresher for longer. My kids also love them in mornings, its not to sweet and well sized for kids which leaves no wastage. Also a quick breakfast snack for me.
26/02/2020
Best breakie on the run
PERFECT and delicious at the same time...I'm very slow in the mornings and end up not having time for breakfast...this is a life saver for me