5 5 0 3 3 Unbleached stoneground flour for easy bread pudding making.
Eureka Mills Bread Pudding Easy Home Mix

20/03/2020
More for your buck
Being in self quarantine and to ease the boredom and have some comfort food this did the trick Reminded me of granny house on a Sunday ,
19/03/2020
Bread of a kind
This is quick and results of it is great I would recommend this as I like quick and easy ways to bake bread.thank you for a great bread
10/03/2020
Good
Love this makes life easy and easy to make it as well
14/04/2020
I know my way in the kitchen and would love to try this product.
06/04/2020
I love cooking and baking and experimenting with new products. I can't wait to try this bread pudding. My family will just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!
20/03/2020
I have not seen this in the shop and have not tried it out, normally make mine the old way
19/03/2020
I've never eaten bread pudding but my mouth is watering when I see this bread putting. It looks easy and I don't think one needs a lot of ingredients to add. It makes it affordable and quick. I would love to be given an opportunity to try this product.
17/03/2020
I have not seen this in the shop and have not tried it out
13/03/2020
I have not seen this in the shop and have not tried it out, will look out for it
12/03/2020
One of my favourites puddings, would love to try this
11/03/2020
I love bread pudding. I would love to give this a try.
10/03/2020
Wow this looks amazing... Haven't seen it in the shops yet.I will definitely love to try this for family treat day
09/03/2020
Love bread pudding if it easy to make will buy some and try it out.
09/03/2020
Would love to try this as my family and I loves bread pudding and easy to prepare, for us to enjoy.
09/03/2020
Sundays is dessert days .whole family loves breadpudding.what an easy way to prepair.send me the product we will test it out