Eureka Mills Bread Pudding Easy Home Mix

5 5 0 23 23 Unbleached stoneground flour for easy bread pudding making.

13/04/2021
Eureka Mills Bread Pudding Easy Home Mix
Eureka Mills Bread Pudding Easy Home Mix is a convenience product which is easy to use and gives the home baker a perfect pudding. With creative twists this is a winner in your pantry everytime!
04/01/2021
Love Eureka mills
Their bread flour is excellent quality so why wouldbt their pudding mix be any different. Taste just like gran you to make
20/03/2020
More for your buck
Being in self quarantine and to ease the boredom and have some comfort food this did the trick Reminded me of granny house on a Sunday ,
19/03/2020
Bread of a kind
This is quick and results of it is great I would recommend this as I like quick and easy ways to bake bread.thank you for a great bread
10/03/2020
Good
Love this makes life easy and easy to make it as well
14/06/2021
I normally make this from scratch this takes a bit of time. I would love to try Eureka Mills Bread Pudding Easy Home Mix. Please send me sample to test with my family and friends
03/01/2021
I would love to test and write a review on this product.
14/04/2020
I know my way in the kitchen and would love to try this product.
06/04/2020
I love cooking and baking and experimenting with new products. I can't wait to try this bread pudding. My family will just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!
20/03/2020
I have not seen this in the shop and have not tried it out, normally make mine the old way
19/03/2020
I've never eaten bread pudding but my mouth is watering when I see this bread putting. It looks easy and I don't think one needs a lot of ingredients to add. It makes it affordable and quick. I would love to be given an opportunity to try this product.
17/03/2020
I have not seen this in the shop and have not tried it out
13/03/2020
I have not seen this in the shop and have not tried it out, will look out for it
12/03/2020
One of my favourites puddings, would love to try this
11/03/2020
I love bread pudding. I would love to give this a try.