4,6 5 0 58 58 New Snowflake Dombolo flour mix, too fresh to flop.

13/09/2019
Best mix
My family loves dombolo and this is my favorite mix I use it prepare my secret dombolo recipe
11/09/2019
Snowflake Dombolo Flour Mix
This mix is great for those starting out on making iDombolo as it makes life easier. I like that I can also use it to make fat cakes for my kids. I would definitely recommend it. I always have it in my cupboard. :)
09/09/2019
Stemed bread
This dombolo mix sure does come in handy for us who enjoy kitchen time. It saves time and money to buy different ingredients. I definitely recommend it to those who love trying new things.
20/08/2019
Snowflake Dombolo flour mix
i love this ready Dombolo mix, you don't really need to put effort in measuring and it saves you time , and even taste super delicious
19/08/2019
Snowflake Dombolo mix
Amazing very fast and easy to use and comes of soft and fluffy, I love it and would definitely recommend you to try it. Try different flavors with it.
18/08/2019
Dombolo flour mixture
I always struggle with making dombolo.But the dombolo flour mix made it so easy for me.Tried it and it was very easy to use with clear instructions. The dombolo came out perfect and also tasted nice.
13/08/2019
Traditional dish made easy
Dombolo flour mix + microwave = happy family. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.
07/08/2019
Dombolo
I used this product every month special on my relaxed sundays, for sunday kos
06/08/2019
Snowflake Dombolo Flour Mix
i have tried this product so many times. you absolutely cannot get it wrong and it comes out delicious. just add water and yeast.
30/07/2019
Dombolo flour mix better than nothing
What can I say nothing wow. Maybe its because I was taught on how to make dombolo. For someone who doesnt know its a starter or perhaps I expected more. I wanted something quick and with all ingredients and rapid rising. But I enjoyed my dombolo
26/07/2019
amazing
I used this mix to make my dombolo and it came out perfect the first time around. it was quick easy to follow and no mess. the taste was amazing and i would recommend this to everyone.
24/07/2019
snowflake dombolo flour mix
the product from snowflake is expensive and it does not rise as with yeast added , did not fancy this one, will still use the old fashion way to make fatcakes
23/07/2019
Dombolo mix "kotified" me
This was a life saver. My partner loves traditional dishes and dombolo is one of his favorites, unfortunately for him I couldn't make it to save my life until I discovered this gem from snowflake. I've even made it for future mom in law, and she was impressed.
17/07/2019
very good
its a wonderful product, very versatile and quick to use
16/07/2019
i made a dumpling
i always sucked at getting dumplings right but with the dombolo mix it came out perfect . even managed to add some italian herbs for a little umf