Snowflake Dombolo Flour Mix

4,6 5 0 435 435 New Snowflake Dombolo flour mix, too fresh to flop.
Snowflake Dombolo Flour Mix

04/08/2021
I really like this product
If not for the lack of bread in KZN a while ago, I would have never tried it. I used this mix instead of normal flour to make bread and it came out YUM! Made a loaf for my parents and they were seriously impressed. If you add onions, green pepper, fresh chillies and bacon, then you have a seriously delicious savory bread. Definitely will recommend this product.
03/08/2021
Convenience on your fibger tips
The snowflake dobolo flour mix is very convenient for people with a busy schedule, very easy to mix and it gets ready for cooking fast. The steam bread comes out nice and fluffy. I Would recomend it
29/07/2021
Soft
It's quick and easy to make you idombolo with this. Especially if you don't have time to go through all the process of mixing your own dough
19/07/2021
Quick and easy
This is by far the most amazing product I have come across. I love making steamed bread but I hated the long process of proofing the dough, but with Dombolo mix you can decide on the last minute and you will have your dombolo in no time. Very convenient for a very busy mom.
18/07/2021
Convent
It's convenient. Making dombolo has never been this easy. The dough rises very well,I added herbs and a grated carrot . My dombolo came out soft and fluffy. It's worth every rand. It's a must have in the pantry.
13/07/2021
Convenient
I love the fact that you can eat your dombolo even after a busy day. So convenient
05/07/2021
Amazing!
You dont have to go about it the old way, very easy and quick.
05/07/2021
convenient
this product is convenient... i like it.. saves time.
30/06/2021
dombolo flour mix
makes your life so much easier with a premix. tastes great and easy to make.
29/06/2021
Convenient
Super easy to make, it also tastes devine. The price is also not bad. Worth every cent
27/06/2021
What are you waiting for?
Very convenient. Best product ever 👌 More supermarkets needs to have this. I recommend this highly.
25/06/2021
Best
Best dombolo mix ,the taste is amazing and i love it quick and easy to make
25/06/2021
SNOWFLAKE
EXCELLENT ,I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.MADE MY LIFE EASY
24/06/2021
Very nice
Thanks for this product I did not know how to do dombolo my kids love it and it's also saves my time
24/06/2021
A very good product
I didn't know how to make dombolo but thanks to this product my kids oftenly eat it. I love this,very fresh and taste amzing