4,6 5 0 45 45 New Snowflake Dombolo flour mix, too fresh to flop.
Snowflake Dombolo Flour Mix

19/03/2020
Snowflake WOW. With the busy lifestyle and being working woman I would think that this Dombolo Mix is God sent. Quick supper with no hassles . I'm very excited about this product.
30/10/2019
What is dombolo flour mix. First time ever that i see this
20/08/2019
I have never seen this product in one of our stores. My mother bakes the most beautiful cakes, I would like to spoil her with a gift like this. Simoné
10/08/2019
I have never used this before. Don't even know what do bolo is lol... but any snowflake product is a must try, can't wait.
08/08/2019
I have not tried this out nor do I now for what it is please send me a sample to find out what it is
15/07/2019
Interestingly, I saw this recently for the first time at the shop. I haven't really seen an ads on it and i got a bit sceptical about buying. Will try it out one of these days.
12/07/2019
Snowflake Dombolo Flour Mix, struggling to find it in shops
10/07/2019
I've never seen this product. It looks interresting though..
03/07/2019
it is the first time I see this flour mix and I do make dombolo especially here in winter, I will try it
26/06/2019
Not sure what type of flour this is. Will have to google it. Send me some to test.
26/06/2019
have not yet tried this one out yet, but would love to try it out.
25/06/2019
undefined
This product has truly made things easy for Me this Winter, i love it..
22/06/2019
Would love to try this product. My family loves dombolo. Can't wait to try it out
20/06/2019
I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM SEEING THIS PRODUCT
20/06/2019
Hi I've never try this one I knew the the other one it my first time I wish to test this mixed flour