4,6 5 0 821 821 NEW TENA Lady Pants Plus and TENA Men Active Fit Pants Plus are designed for active women and men who experience moderate to heavy urine leakage. Tailor-made for everyday use, they look and feel like regular underwear, and are made of breathable and cotton-soft textile-like material which allows air to circulate, preventing dampness and promoting skin health. TENA Pants contain a special balance of super absorbent material that works quickly to eliminate odours and absorb urine, leaving skin feeling comfortable and dry. </p>TENA Lady Pants Plus and TENA Men Active Fit Pants are available at Dis-Chem and selected Clicks and Checkers stores.</p> Click <a href="http://www.tenashop.co.za">HERE</a> to purchase online from the TENA Web Shop.

15/08/2019
I will use it my mom loves it to bits we shared even the men
14/08/2019
Haven't try it so far but someone I share the product with says its good for her
14/08/2019
The fit landed up being too small for me and this was restrictive. I did wear it for a day as I was wanting to test it properly. The absorbency was excellent. It was comfortable in the crotch but too small around the legs and stomach. Tena is a very good product and I know a lot of people that suffer with Multiple Sclerosis make us of them. I gave my spares to a friend with MS and she was most appreciative as it gives her comfort and confidence as they are such good products.
14/08/2019
Very Comfortable, durable and absorbent. The person that received their product loved it as well.
14/08/2019
My sister is using the product especially when on the road, it helps to prevent unintentional accidents.
14/08/2019
My granddad has not used it yet, he suffers from weak bladder
14/08/2019
It fit perfectly, and i loved its absorbency it truly helped my family member and she said she will be purchasing it so that is really good feedback after using it :)... we really appreciated it
13/08/2019
TENA is a brilliant product. It is extremely comfortable and absorbs extremely well. I am thankful that I got to try this product. Thank you very much. My friend and I would like to know where we can purchase more of this product, as we will definitely be buying this on a monthly basis.
13/08/2019
it is a really good product and absorbency is guaranteed as advertised.
13/08/2019
I never took the sample product, I gave it to a shelter.
13/08/2019
When I applied to test the product it was with my frail granny in mind. She had lost a lot of weight and the adult diapers were unflattering and seemed uncomfortable. My Gran has since passed away but when it arrived I learned of a lady who lived down the road from my gran who was recovering from surgery and needed such a product. The woman's daughter let me know that her mom loves the comfort of the product and that she went and got some at the store when the test supply was finished. Thank you for sharing this product with me so that I could share it with someone who benefited from it so greatly!
13/08/2019
The fit was excel·lència like i didnt have any problema with it falling off or making marks on my skin which is great
13/08/2019
As this sort of underwear is necessarily slightly frilly, I'm very pleased these pants come in blue rather than white. Works well.
13/08/2019
The fit was comfortable the material is not too hard and the elasticity was strong. absorbancy was great.
12/08/2019
I received the Tena Men's Actice fit pants. The person I had given it to finds it absolutely comfortable to use and it fits perfectly. He noticed that this pants is not 'bulgy' compared to those cheap other pants that looks like a diaper. Thank HTC for this product We will continue to purchase this product only.