4.8 5 0 73 73 Tickle your senses with Allen’s Mini Chocolate Raspberries, raspberry flavoured lollies covered in creamy milk chocolate. Go on, you know you can’t resist!
Allen's Bites Mini Chocolate Coated Raspberries

27/11/2020
Beautiful Bites!!
I have always loved these raspberry lollies they are always a perfect creamy texture , not to hard & not too soft! And they they pair it with chocolate!! Yum Yum Yum and Yum!!!
17/11/2020
Sweet treat
This is my dream combo. I live any red jelly Lollies and these don’t disappoint. The jelly is sweet and had a nice raspberry flavor and the chocolate is smooth and creamy. Perfect treat for the whole family.
13/11/2020
Really tasty
We all really loved this idea - Newmans used to make a version of this many years ago. It's also gluten free which meant it could be shared with everyone. My only wish is that this came in a larger sized bag.
12/11/2020
Sticky and delicious
Great idea and executed well. If you have a sweet tooth you need to try. They are expensive for what it is and for how many in a pack.
Mini Chocolate Raspberries
Yum, we absolutely love these, they are so good, only downfall is theye is not enough in the packets for the 4 of us! A beautiful mix of chocolate and raspberry flavour - YUM!
OMG Amazing!
I purchased these to decorate my son’s dinosaur birthday cake as I thought they would make good rocks. I was expecting something more rough edged like a raspberry lolly but they were quite smooth and round, they still made good rocks for a 4yo. I wasn’t expecting to fall in love with them but they’re absolutely delicious!
TOO YUMMY !
OMG who doesn't love raspberries by Allens add the choc coating and you just can't resist. 10/10 for taste
06/11/2020
Soft Raspberry Chocolatey Goodness
The Allens Mini Chocolate Raspberries are everything you could hope for. The soft chewy raspberries burst through the delicious chocolate coating leaving us with all the feels.
Yum bites
Yummy chocolate covered raspberries you chew and get the yummy chocolate raspberries together but yum
YUMMO !!
Absolutely loved them.. Soo moreish !! Get yourself some and you'll be back for more.
04/11/2020
Even yummier if that was possible
Love love love these. I was a big fan of the normal ones and then some genius comes up with the idea of coating them in chocolate 🙂
Omg YUM!!!
I couldn't stop at a couple, before I knew it the whole packet was gone! I love them, but I can't but them too often.😂
Great tasting
Fantastic flavour. Love the chocolate and fabulous that they are gluten free as well
03/11/2020
Perfect
This is amazing and hits the spot, love the taste and packaging
03/11/2020
Yum!
Delicious! Great packet size. Generous chocolate coating. Will buy again.