4.7 5 0 72 72 Lindt Lindor Milk Mint is delectable and irresistibly smooth. When you unwrap LINDOR and break its delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently carrying you away in a moment of bliss.
Lindt Lindor Chocolate Balls Mint

23/01/2021
great minty taste
lovely great minty taste, what you would expect by the expert Lindt. Great for after dinner mints.
19/01/2021
Superb!
Luscious, silky smooth chocolate decadence with a mint explosion, So good!
19/01/2021
Melt in your mouth
These Lindt balls tasted amazing. I love all different varieties of Lindt chocolate but had never tried mint before. I love anything mint usually and as soon as I tried one I was hooked. Flavour was amazing and the usual melt in your mouth Lindt ball taste as well. Can’t fault it, delicious!
08/01/2021
Lindt chocolate balls
I agree with Stewart, especially the dark and the white balls. I regularly go back for more
08/01/2021
treat of a lifetime
was given these for Christmas they are fantastic, lovely smooth chocolate taste, great center, a must for every chocolate lover
10/12/2020
Deliciousness
I am a chocolate and mint lover, fir me these are a delicious treat. They are everything that I expect from the Lindt brand- creamy, rich and smooth. Love them.
10/12/2020
Lindt Lindor Chocolate Balls Mint
I liked that these are mint made with milk chocolate rather than dark. The mint flavour was subtle but just there enough to still taste it.
08/12/2020
Love, love, love Lindt especially Lindor balls
I just fell inlove with Lindor balls. melts nicely in your mouth. just the right sweetness. and rich chocolatey taste, esp. the dark choco ones. I get the products whenever they're on sale at the shops. I love the flavors, and this mint one too. Just don't leave them out during summer or on very hot days, cause they can get all gooey and melty.
07/12/2020
Best Ever!
I just love love love this! First of all I love these Lindt balls - and I just love Mint! Best combination ever1 I just can not get enough.
01/12/2020
yum
I love Lindt chocolate and these mint balls are my favourites. They are so smooth and creamy and melt in your mouth. I love the mint taste, refreshing and really nice to eat. Yum.
18/11/2020
Simply the best
Absoutley the best mint chocolate I've eaten by far have given them as gifts and they have been loved
13/11/2020
Minty
Something about Lindt chocolate doesn’t agree with me an to top it off not a fan of mint sorry
12/11/2020
So delicious and very smooth chocolate! I love these Lindt balls
12/11/2020
Minty Goodness
These Lindt balls are so lovely. It’s like eating a ball of goodness and best of all it’s full of minty goodness. It’s creamy on the outside and minty on the inside. It’s hard to stop at one.
10/11/2020
So delicious! I recently got given these as a gift and ended up going and buying two more packets.