4.4 5 0 48 48 Crunchy little Maltesers pieces floating in dark chocolate.
Maltesers Teasers Dark Chocolate Block

22/01/2020
Taste really good
Love the Dark chocolate Maltese they taste so good and not over powering or bitter. Must try
20/01/2020
Good good
All the goodness of maltesers and teasers but dark chocolate. Tastes good
06/01/2020
Delish
Dark chocolate Maltesers are amazing. I love maltesers it’s my go to chocolate and malty dark chocolate is to die for. I would give 5 stars but it needs more malt like the balls.
23/12/2019
Bubbly
Dark Chocolate lover must try. Combination of Malteser crunchiness combined with dark and rich chocolate.
09/12/2019
Pleasantly surprised.
I'm not a fan of dark chocolate as I find it too bitter for my taste but my son bought this for us to try. I was surprised. It tasted a lot nicer than I thought it would. I would certainly try this one again.
24/11/2019
Delicious!
Love love love this bar! Can't go wrong with dark chocolate and malt!
20/11/2019
Amazing taste
Yep brought some for a treat for my son. He loved it and so did I lol. The dark one was really yummy. This is one of the best dark chocolate i had as im very choosy.
14/11/2019
So good!
Delicious! Can't get enough. Always get it when it goes on special.
04/11/2019
I LOVE IT!!
I absolutely love this chocolate, I’m so addicted, I can eat the whole block in one sitting!!!!!
30/10/2019
Love dark chocolate
Love this one as its got dark chocolate and maltesers the best of both worlds in one. Excellent taste.
15/10/2019
Mmmmmmm so delish
Now this is what I call a mix of crunchy sweetness and that smoothness of that dark chocolatiness, I just loved it but if they had more crunchy in the chocolate it would great.
26/09/2019
Malt-easier
Very easy to eat. Nice little crunch from malt pieces. Great addition to the range, better than milk chocolate.
04/09/2019
Very nice
Very nice product but no where as good as original malteasers
29/08/2019
Gotta be careful ;-)
Loved this product. Really enjoy the dark chocolate as it feels more decident. Just need to be careful as it’s easy to eat the whole packet!
23/08/2019
Just as good as the original
These are delicious! Just as good as the originals and the dark chocolate adds that bit of oomph, so good. Looking forward to trying more Malteser flavours!