4.6 5 0 78 78 5 super grains coated in peanut butter and soft-baked for a chewy, crunchy part of your morning breakfast. With each 50g serving having 19g of whole grains, they're the perfect source of sustained energy throughout your day.

2019-07-06
My Favourite Granola Bar
Kind bars are my favourite breakfast bars because they are healthy as well as delicious. The only thing that I would want them to change is to create more environmentally friendly packaging.
2019-07-05
Excellent Bars
These bars are packed with flavor, are not filled with sugar and are healthy. They are not dry, but moist and I have never had a stale bar.
2019-07-03
it taste great.I love them.
it taste great.I love them.they are a great snack for anytime. because they taste good and aren't bad for you. More flavors would be even better. I would recommend these to everyone.
2019-07-03
Good
I love peanut butter. These bars taste very good and make a wonderful snack.
2019-06-21
I love this product as I love peanut butter so much. And this seems all natural products to produce this bar with no additives which is the best. I recommend this to everyone and will keep buying.
2019-06-21
Lots of flavour.
Don’t care much for peanut butter but it had lots of flavour to it and it kept me full awhile!
2019-06-20
Perfect travel food
I first tried them during a hotel stay. Perfect little snack for on the go! I have a few in the diaper bag for when the day gets hectic and we cannot stop! Lots of flavour and full of whole foods!
2019-06-19
Good snack
These are excellent snacks when you aren't home and you want some thing healthy.. Great for kids too
2019-06-19
Great snack!
I like the taste and how there are very few ingredients in this product. They are quite filling and easy to take on the go. My six year old granddaughter loves them too!
2019-06-18
kind breakfast
it taste great and it is also filling. kids love them for school
2019-06-18
Review
Great for on the go! yummy! Kids love it and so do I!
2019-06-17
I love love love these. They are my go to snack on the go. They are delicious. I am already a peanut butter fun and these help that craving. I think it would help if these came in a variety pack or snack Sizes like crackers for my sons lunch.
2019-06-17
Kind to the belly, and no guilt!!
It’s quite flavourful and fills you up. It’s kind to the tummy;-) no guilt in there.
Ok
This is a nice tasting bar for when in a bind for breakfast, however, the sugar content was quite high. I liked the crunchy peanut parts.
2019-06-16
Meh
Didn't enjoy air-dry and odd after taste Love their other bars tho