KIND® Breakfast Bar Peanut Butter

4.4 5 0 158 158 5 super grains coated in peanut butter and soft-baked for a chewy, crunchy part of your morning breakfast. With each 50g serving having 19g of whole grains, they're the perfect source of sustained energy throughout your day.
KIND® Breakfast Bar Peanut Butter

05-04-2021
Best breakfast bar!!
I am not a breakfast person, and I am not usually hungry until mid morning. I love the convenience of a breakfast bar, and the Kind brand is always great tasting and healthy. The peanut butter is my personal favorite.
02-04-2021
KINDNESS
THIS IS EXCELLANT JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER KIND PRODUCTS. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! SO FILLING AND CRUNCHY.
29-03-2021
Crunchy goodness
Am working my way through the gamut of tastes that Kind has. The crunchy ness of the peanut butter bar was a pleasant surprise.
29-03-2021
Love them and so does my 4-year old!
These bars are great! I love their other flavours as well. It's not easy finding delicious, healthy gluten free snacks and I'm so grateful that I picked these up and gave them a try because they are a winning product in our household.
16-03-2021
Kind-a awesome
It’s not always easy living the gluten-free lifestyle but with these kind bars You get the perfect delicious snack Without the allergens. For those that are not gluten-free, These bars are delicious and good for you. I am a big fan of this company and include many of their products in my weekly grocery shopping list.
10-03-2021
Tasty
These bars have a great flavour & texture. They are a good snack on the go.
10-03-2021
Peanut Butter
The peanut butter flavour is really prevalent and makes it feel like an actual breakfast. Would definetly reccomend for before a workout , filling . very good
06-03-2021
Pretty good
I like peanut butter so this product was good! It's good for when you are on the go! I liked how it does not crumble easily.
12-02-2021
Great for on-the-go!
I find kind bars one of the best bars on the market. I especially love their peanut butter or chocolate flavours, however, there are so many to chose from. I definitely recommend trying this!
10-02-2021
Awesome taste and texture
This breakfast bar is awesome! They taste really good and are perfect for breakfast. So easy to eat and it is perfect for a fast morning breakfast! I would recommend it to anyone for needs something fast to eat and because it’s really really good.
01-02-2021
Breakfast
for this product all depending on the taste but personally I loved it even though just a piece is not enough
21-12-2020
Bar nutrititive beurre de peanut
Jadore le gout tres bon et bourratif donne plein denerhie et bon pour la sante je vous suggere
11-12-2020
Awesome snack
This peanut butter bar is sooooooo good. Try it!! Nuff said.
28-11-2020
Kind Breakfast
I’m not into breakfast bars but i have to say, this one is pretty good! Doesn’t taste sugary.
24-11-2020
Kind breakfast bar
This bar was delicious and very filling. I loved the taste and texture. I highly recommend this.