4.5 5 0 135 135 5 super grains coated in peanut butter and soft-baked for a chewy, crunchy part of your morning breakfast. With each 50g serving having 19g of whole grains, they're the perfect source of sustained energy throughout your day.
KIND® Breakfast Bar Peanut Butter

25-10-2020
Santé
Très bon gout et pas trop sec comme la plus part des barres Repas !
20-10-2020
Filling Snack Option
Kind peanut butter breakfast bars are a tasty, flavourful, and enjoyable snack. I eat them throughout the day - even though they appear to be marketed for breakfast. I recommend small bites though because the bar is filling and can be hard to break down.
15-10-2020
healthy snack on the go
sometimes you just don't have much time on your hands, but don't wanna eat something unhealthy. this is when kind comes in mind!
01-10-2020
tres Bon produit
Parfait pour un dejeuner sur le pouce en allant travailler
22-09-2020
Reminds me of peanut butter cookies
I always keep a Kind bar in my purse. I don't like all their flavors, but the peanut butter one reminds me of peanut butter cookies. Very good taste and texture.
14-09-2020
Bon et santé!
J'ai essayé cette barre en collation lorsque je faisais de la randonnée en montagne et j'ai vraiment aimé le goût! C'est santé mais ça n'en a pas l'air. Je ne peux pas dire que ce serait suffisant pour un déjeuner, mais je trouve la quantité parfaite pour une collation. Ça soutien jusqu'au souper!
19-08-2020
Love the product
The bar is a very good and healthy breakfast and it is handy we can keep it in our bag and gives us so much calories
30-07-2020
Handy on the Go
My hiking bags tend to carry these and other ‘Kinds bars. While these are classified as breakfast, I’ve had them at other times during the day. Great quick and easy snack that’s quick for those on the go.
03-07-2020
Great Snack Bars
Love these snack bars - taste great and are healthier compared to a lot other types of snack bars.
03-07-2020
Recommend
I love Kind Bars!! This Peanutbutter Breakfast bar is so good!! Perfect to have in your purse for a quick, healthy, nutritious and gluten friendly Breakfast on the go! (Or for a hearty afternoon snack when you're stuck at work or in a meeting!) I would also consider packing them for a hike or camping ✌
03-06-2020
great snack for on the go
delicious, kept me full and great for on the go ! every morning i would throw one in my purse and eat on my way to work
01-06-2020
Yum!
If you're a peanut butter lover you will enjoy this breakfast bar. Great for when you're on the go.
29-05-2020
Good snackl
This is a good, convenient snack. My kids love them, far healthier than most granola bars. Great ingredients, great flavour!A must pantry staple! I buy a large quantity to always have on hand.
02-05-2020
Kind peanut butter breakfast bars
I like peanut butter and these cookies are really good.
26-02-2020
Really?
How is this company allowed to advertise as a protein bar when you need to eat the entire box to get enough of a slow release protein to make it worth it and then watch the sugars that arent counted as fat and the carbs.