4,9 5 0 27 27 Nourrissez et rajeunissez votre corps avec le nettoyant pour le corps Burt's Bees®, qui nettoie et stimule vos sens avec un agréable parfum aromatique.

2019-07-25
Heaven in a bottle
Love all Bert's Bee's products but the subtle Lavendar scent makes this so nice. Cleans well and gently as I would expect from a Bert's Bee's product
2019-07-18
Indulgence
Absolutely lovely smell. Leaves you feeling refreshed and awakened. The lavender isn’t too over powering which was absolutely lovely. The size was adequate for price considering the brand. Would defiantly recommend
2019-07-06
Excellent product
First off, I love all Burt's Bees products, they are all natural products, no additives, I recently bought this product for my daughter to use for her children, it was gentle and a good product to use on children. The baby oil they gave us also excellent.
2019-07-04
Amazing product
Cleans fairly well too. If you are into lavender for a body wash, thIt is amazing to use ,makes and feel good to use.The smell has a relaxing effect on me
2019-06-20
Burt's Bees Lavender + Honey
Another awesome product from the folks who know their nature products,
2019-06-17
Clean and beautifully fresh
It is good to the skin - ofocurse its burt’s Bees . Leaves a nice scent
2019-06-08
Sent très bon
J'ai acheté ce produit pour donner en cadeau à ma maman, et je l'ai essayé avant de lui donner car elle a la peau très sensible, et il faut aimer l'odeur de la lavande car ça sent beaucoup la lavande. Pour ceux qui adore ça.
Leaves skin beautiful
It leaves your skin feeling beutiful i good purchase
Nice smelling
It has a very smellingand calms at the same time. Cleans fairly well too. If you are into lavender for a body wash, this is for you.
Love this Product!!!
I love all Burt's Bees products but this one especially. I love how refreshed you feel and how amazing you smell after washing. It is such a nice feeling to have no residue lingering on you!
Honey Bee
Love burt bees products the smell and ingredients all natures scents
Awesome
Make you feel clean and only need a tablespoon on your cloth
Relaxing
This is so soothing. I think one of my favorite things is that the scent isn't so strong that that is all you think about when using it. I will be honest and say I stalk up when it is on sale but it is worth the full price. I am on a budget.
2019-06-04
Burt’s Bees® Body Wash
The lavender was great smelling, the liquid was thick, rich and felt soft and silky on the skin. Generous amount of bubbles and washed off very quickly. Leaving my skin feeling very refreshed and clean.
2019-06-04
Love!
I have become obsessed with Burt’s bees products it started with the lip chap then the lotions, cleansers, creams, and now body wash. The body wash leaves your feeling g refreshed and cleansed. And smells phenomenal too! I have become obsessed with Burt’s bees products it started with the lip chap then the lotions, cleansers, creams,