4.5 5 0 209 209 A lightweight cream that moisturizes skin without oiliness or stickiness. Immediately turns into watery texture upon contact with skin to minimize friction during application for sensitive skin. This "water-like cushioning" cream creates a water skin veil* that keeps skin moisturized. <br> <br> <i>*A transparent hydrated veil</i>
freeplus watery cream

Moisture light fresh
This is a good moisturiser as it moisture and soften my skin for longer period. I just love the light texture compare to those sticky moisturiser. I'll recommend it to my friends and family.
GREAT!RECOMMENDED!MOISTURIZING
really loves this product! lightweight and nonsticky. suitable for my combination skin. definitely recommended
good quality
It suitable for me, I like it. Have good effect after using few days
10/03/2020
very good product
thank you give me a free freeplus watery cream, very good product, i like it,
08/03/2020
Hydrate my skin
It hydrate my skin even though i have sensitive skin. Easily absorb through the skin.
07/03/2020
Moisturizing mild Easy to use
Although it's just a small sample, but I really see the effect after using it.
07/03/2020
comfortable, non-sticky, moisturizing
Freeplus Watery Cream is really water based and not sticky all day long. Keep my skin moisture and comfortable.
06/03/2020
the sacred character of a woman.
I stay in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur ,I have a try and oily skin and it follow the weather, I been try many product but effect is not so good. Especially in moisturizing cream, the moisturizing effect can not be provides the skin with long-lasting ,and the skin will still see dry and dull. Especially when I make up, my skin is very dry, hard to apply and not so good-looking.I am very happy and grateful that I have such a chance to try this free product trial.KANEBO FREEPLUS WATER CREAM from Home Tester Club.I am always complained by beauticians in my beauty salon, my face is very dry, little peeling and I recommend use more MASK. When I applied the moisturizer on my face , it made me feel soft and easily absorbed and Does not feel sticky and greasy. Next morning and I saw my face and I was happy. I never see any more peeling in my face , i felt tender and silky. And it makes me look healthier and then more energetic.
Good product
Suitable for skin care, I will recommend to my friend & family.
06/03/2020
Not too similar texture i am looking for
good hydration and light weight texture, suitable for young skin, does not really take effect on "going into anti age" type of skin
Water bank cream
Very easy to apply,not sticky, smooth.. my face like energetic..
06/03/2020
My skin moisture without the greasiness.
I had an oily skin and it's difficult to find moisturizer which suits. So when I tried this, it surprised me that my skin left moisturized without greasiness. I love the texture of it, truly like a water!
Good products nice
Freeplus watery cream is nice and good to my skin.
Oilfree aborb fast
Not oily when use and easy absorb, use it during daytime feel refreshing
Good Product