4.6 5 0 282 282 Your children can now experience better growth & development when they consume Kinohimitsu Superfood Kids daily. This nutritional beverage is formulated with 7-colour food ingredients, offering an optimum level of essential nutrients, making it perfect for growing kids.
Kinohimitsu Superfood Kids

01/06/2020
Memory Enhancer,Energy&Appetite Booster!
Kinohimitsu Superfood Kids made my kids more healthy and energetic.It definitely helped them with their studies for it showed on their class cards! They might be picky eater but I don't have to worry about that anymore. Bought 2 cans after the trial.Got 2 kids btw.😁
20/05/2020
Increase body immunisation,very active
I gave this Kinohimitsu Superfood Kids to my child very suitable for his body. He is very active, difficult to infected fever and greatly boost his body's immune. I really like this product.
03/05/2020
Taste good and nutritious
My kids love the malt and grain taste. They told me it taste like Milo. More over, after consuming Kinohimitsu Superfood Kids, i've noticed that my kids love their meals very much now. There are no more dramas during the meal time.
03/01/2020
super good food
The product is really good. Normally child didnt take many nutrient from daily food but kinohimitsu superfood kids can give a balanced nutrient to kids.
16/12/2019
sedap lazat berkhasiat
kinohimitsu superfood kids sangat sedap ia meningkatkan selera makan serta berkhasiat dan membekal tenaga kepada anak saya.
02/12/2019
Really superfood!!
It helps to boosts immunity. My kid love it to be mix with juice #htcmyxkinohimitsuSK, #kinohimitsumy, #superfoodkids, #hometesterclubmy
29/11/2019
很好的产品
Kinohimitsu 是个非常好的产品我八岁的孙女每天都在喝、谢谢 Home Tester Club给我机会认识这个产品 #htcmyxkinohimitsuSK,#kinohimitsumy,#superfoodkid,hometesterclubmy
27/11/2019
The taste is good and kids like it.
On first my kid taste it, they just like it and then after one day they ask it again and again until finish out all the sample. Thanks for the sample and will plan to order it in the future. It is goods for busy mother and also for the kids that are picky on the food.
21/11/2019
Good product.
Good product will recommend to family and friends. #htcmyxkinohimitsuSK #kinohimitsumy #superfoodkids #hometesterclubmy
21/11/2019
terbaik untuk anak anda...
The 100% natural powdered supplement is formulated without any preservatives or artificial colouring and flavouring. It does not contain added sugar, and is cholesterol free as well. The fundamental of ‘Kinohimitsu Superfood Kids’ formula (multigrain and colostrum) is to promote kids’ gut health and to support their body’s innate defense system. so far i really love this product..thank you htc...
20/11/2019
sedap,lazat,berbaloi
anak i yg baru masuk tadika sangat senang sakit, terutamanya kena selsema, sejak minum ni kebarangkalian selsema dah kurang .
19/11/2019
good suppliment drink
Anak saya suka minuman Superfood Kids ini walaupun bau bijiran yg kuat.
16/11/2019
nice,tasty, healthy
nice product,tasty and my children like it..definitely will buy in future
10/11/2019
Delicious healthy beverage
Kinohimitsu Superfood Kids is a healthy beverage full of nutrients that good for your kids in term of memory and brain development, good bowel movement, boost immune system,energy and stamina. It is best to be consumed with chocolate drinks like Milo without sugar. Kids loves the malty and creamy taste. Definately better choice as a supplement drinks for your little one.
09/11/2019
Healthy Tasty Superb
It's definetely superb food..since my kids consume this kinohimitsu superfoodkids, me & my husband noticed that our kids rarely sick compare than before especially for my eldest daughter.Every morning after wakes up, she always sneezing continuosly but after try kinohimitsu superfoodkids, we noticed that she's no more sneezing like always.Their bowel movement also improve..no more constipation problem happen especially for my 2nd daughter.Because we trust the effectiveness of this product, we already buy another 2 tins for our kids for this month & definetely will buy again in future..just add into their milk every morning & night.They also loved the taste.We believe, when they are healthy, they are happy..when they are happy, we also happy 🤗💐