4.5 5 0 424 424 MAGGI® Mi Goreng, a true inspiration of Malaysians’ love for sambal and chilies.
MAGGI<sup>®</sup> Instant Mi Goreng

26/03/2020
Tersangat sangat sedap
Perasa baru yang sangat sedap. Saya dan family suka sangat². Tidak Terlalu pedas.
26/03/2020
好吃,麵條有嚼勁,味道十足
非常好吃,麵條有嚼勁也很Q彈,味道很濃郁,辣勁非常夠,可以嚐到非常到地的sambal味,而且烹煮方式非常簡單,喜歡辣的朋友一定要嘗試
25/03/2020
rasa menggamit memori
Both flavours have the familiar taste of Malaysian food. I offered to my mom and younger sister and they love it especially my mom. She loves it. However, i like it more spicy so i mixed maggie mi goreng sambal tumis bilis with maggie pedas giler tom yumzz, the taste will blow ur mind because it was so delicious. I already make a second purchased for both flavours plus maggie pedas giler tom yumzz. Thank u for letting me be the tester. I enjoyed it😄
The taste so classic
The taste of maggi mi goreng this time really different than other brand. It taste like mi goreng mamak i ate at mamak. I will consider this if i want to eat at home after this. Good job Maggi
sedap
sedap rase berlainan...semua org patot cuba..rase lain dari yang laim
SANGAT SEDAP SUNGGUH HEBAT
MAGGI YANG SANGAT SEDAP DAN MECUNGKIL INGATAN YANG LAMPAU
Appetizing, Yummy, Satisfying
Sambal Tumis Bilis and Cili Kampung are the flavors that every Malaysian are familiar with. I can easily taste it out the anchovies in the paste of the Mi Goreng Sambal Tumis Bilis and just like I am having a plateful of Nasi Lemak with sambal. The level of spiciness for the Mi Goreng Cili Kampung is acceptable and the perfect blend of the oil and sauce creating the aroma that is so unique and smells good.
i like pedas
new teste for malaysian to try, my kids love Maggi Mi Gorend Sambal Tumis Bilis
24/03/2020
Sedao pedas dan tidak muak.terbaik
Antara maggi mi goreng sambal tumis bilis dan cili kampung,dua dua sedap . Masing masing mempunyai rasa yang tersendiri.Tapi saya lebih suka Cili kampung kerana saya suka perisa yang lebih pedas.Ianya juga tidak memuakkan.Saya sudah share dengan keluarga saya.
23/03/2020
Childhood memory, springy, yummy
I love the spiciness of the sambal tumis bilis and the taste that brings me back to my childhood memory for the cili kampung. Why is that so? Because the noodles are so springy and chewy, that was what I ate when I was younger.
23/03/2020
Classic, delicious and spicy
Love the classic taste of Maggi Mi Goreng Sambal Tumis Bilis and Cili Kampung. It reminds me of the old time in kampung. Recommended!
22/03/2020
Delicious Malaysian food
I had stock up Maggi Mi Goreng Sambal Tumis Bilis and Cili Kampung for stay at home period, delicious and easy to ready. add on some fried egg and some vegetables to stay healthy
21/03/2020
New Yummy Flavor
Very good new taste, full of Malaysia style! Definitely will be continue buying this product!
20/03/2020
Fragrance, tasty, delicious
Mi yang kenyal memberi kenikmatan yang memuaskan. Rasa dan bau yang authentic memberikan kepuasan ketika menikmati perisa baru dari Maggi.
20/03/2020
Delicious, spicy, original
The Maggi Mi Goreng Sambal Tumis Bills is like a party of flavor in your mouth. Whereas the Cili Kampung variant reminded me of nasi goreng kampung that I always eat in my college days.