Skinmiso Pore corset serum

3.8 5 0 9 9 Specially formulated for skin suffering from enlarged pores and oiliness, this serum is enriched with witch hazel, hijikia and green tea extracts to tighten pores, regulate sebum production and restore hydration and firmness.
Skinmiso Pore corset serum

29/09/2021
Pore corset serum
This Pore corset serum reduce the appearance of my pores, it is concentrated way to revive firmness. my skin has been plumped up. It appears firmer and youthful after using it.
08/09/2021
Hydrated Serum
This Pore Corset Serum makes my skin very hydrated, looking smoother; and your complexion fresh and rested, it reduces my pores appearance and the texture is light and comfortable.
26/08/2021
Pore less visible.
After using this pore corset serum, my skin feels as rejuvenated and renewed and my pore appear tighter and less visible. My skin look smooth and it show a youthful apperaance.
29/07/2021
Not very effective for me
All i could say it may works but very very slow and to say that i already used it about 3 bottles but still didn’t see much difference. Not to forget quite pricey too
15/04/2021
Not much
I bought this serum few years back from Althea website. Kinda pricey but I bought it anyways because I was sold reading all the good reviews and I have oily skin and large pores. However it did nothing to my skin. My skin was still oily, my pores were still visible. Just glad it didn't give me breakouts. I was halfway thru the bottle then I gave it away to my sister. She has the same skin type as me and she claimed it did wonders for her. Idk, maybe this is what they mean by YMMV (your mileage might vary). I didn't repurchase and my sister also found another good serum half the price after she finished this. Wouldn't recommend if you're on a tight budget.
25/03/2021
Sy sedang mencari skincare penyelesaian utk masalah kulit muka sy yg ada bintik2 hitam dan lubang pori yg byk di kawasan hidung sy. Jadi sy teringin sangat hendak mencubanya. Terima kasih 😊
21/03/2021
This is amazing and i love this product bcoz its literally close my pores
31/01/2021
Saya masih mencari lagi produk serum yang bersesuain untuk masalah kulit muka dan saya berminat untuk mencubanya
27/01/2021
Kawan saya guna produk ni.Saya lihat macam bagus dan saya teringin mahu cuba.