4.5 5 0 256 256 Introducing No. 1 Best Seller face wash from Japan, suisai Beauty Clear Powder Wash contains enzyme & Amino acid-based ingredients which offers effective skincare solutions in deep pores cleansing for smooth & clear skin. <p>This capsule-sized face powder wash is perfect for travelling or even when you’re at the gym!
suisai Beauty Clear Powder Wash

22/12/2019
包装很好,味道清淡,价格有点高
真喜欢它的包装,带出门非常方便,小小一个不需要太多罐装,味道就很清淡,用酵素做产品感觉很天然,洗脸后不会干涩。清洁力够,每次卸妆后用这个也能清洁干净,价格的话有点小贵。
21/12/2019
cute packaging and easy going
easy to apply. packaging very cute and small. save space. good for travel. soft to skin. feel hydrate and fresh atfer use
19/12/2019
Convenient, Clean , Exfoliate & Hydrates
I am usually very picky when it comes to facial cleansers, but I must admit that I have fallen in love with the Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder. To be honest, I was skeptical about the Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder. Powder Cleansers? That sounds really odd. But the result is surprisingly good. The powder gives me the super clean feeling after wash. I love how smooth and baby soft my skin feels every time I wash my face. In addition to that, it brighten and deep cleanse to remove any impurities without stripping away moisture from the skin. However, I actually find the powder a little drying if you use it every single day. I would not recommend this product for daily use, especially for people with super dry skin.
18/12/2019
Produk suisai terbaik.
Produk suisai terbaik.packaging kecik senang bawak ke mana saja..bila basuh rasa muka tu lembut je dan wangi.
16/12/2019
洗脸霜
很方便携带而且感觉很好,因为是一粒一次所以不用担心分量不够,有些洗脸霜的分量会比较难拿捏,用完感觉脸不会紧绷,有补水且能把脸部清洗干净,十分推荐给常常去旅行的朋友和脸部洗完感觉会缺水的朋友,这是为你们而设的洗脸霜
12/12/2019
clean moisture effective
i love suisai Beauty Clear Powder Wash, is clean, effective. #htcmyxsuisaibcpw, #suisaiMY, #hometesterclubmy
09/12/2019
Easy to carry when go travel.
Pembersih muka jenis serbuk ini lebih comoact dah mudah untuk dibawa travel. Cuma ambil dan simpan didalam poket beg. Membersih muka saya dengan sangat lembut dan tidak mengeringkan kulit wajah. Saya sukakannya! #htcmyxsuisaibcpw #suisaiMY, #hometesterclubmy
试用后觉得脸很干净,皮肤很滑,非常喜欢。
非常感谢home tester club让我有机会试用这产品。第一次试用后觉得脸很干净,皮肤很滑。而且非常方便包装,不管是外出旅行还是在家里,都非常方便试用,非常喜欢。
the best facewash
wajah lebih segar, tidak berminyak, korang wajib cuba
Convenient, Awesome, Skin friendly
this powder wash is so convenient to use as daily face cleanser, it effectively reduce oily face skin & give a soft hydrating feel after using it. love it very much!
07/12/2019
Light and effective
I love the small and light packaging that they made. It so easy to bring your cleanser for travelling without worrying for any spill or damage. It is also more hygienic and really cool. It has no smell or fragrance which is good. And the powdery turns into the foam really quickly. After cleansing it didnt dry my face and my face feels really smooth after using it.
06/12/2019
Convenient, easy and worth
I love Suisai especially travelling. Save space, packaging easily and priceis valueable.
05/12/2019
suisai beauty the best
small,, easy to use and suitable for travel..it make my skin smooth
04/12/2019
Effective face-wash agent!
The powder wash is simply amazing and is a damn good facial wash! #htcmyxsuisaibcpw, #suisaiMY, #hometesterclubmy
01/12/2019
Powdery, no fragrance, & light
I think mainly because of the product is in powdery form & a little troublesome as can cause spillage. The smell is not what I expect but the foam is light & nice to use.