DEONAT Natural Mineral Deodorant Stick Papaya

4.6 5 0 7 7 This deodorant effectively eliminates body odor, helps to brighten underarms, it does not stain on clothes and does not block pores.
DEONAT Natural Mineral Deodorant Stick Papaya

02/10/2022
Deonat
True to their words deonat really helps eliminate body odor, it does not stain, not scented. Just perfect! My 10-year-old daughter loved it!
30/09/2022
Packaging needs improvement
Effective and it could really lighten your underarms. I hope they could improve the packaging because madali mabasag yung lalagyan pag nalaglag. Nababasag din yung loob (product itself). Once na nabasag lasi sya, madali sya makasugat.
25/09/2022
Deonat Crystal deo
Easy to apply. Very matipid. Non scented. No stains. I love this product.
31/08/2022
It's okay
My daughter tried this product it's good, it can whiten the armpit, but be careful not to break it and shove it onto your armpit it can wound or cut you, I highly recommend the spray deodorant instead
20/08/2022
a must-have convenience
i've been looking for a product that's very convenient to use, not hard on the skin and deonat does that, simple and very useful!
11/08/2022
Best Value
Effective and it doesn’t cause blackhead/whiteheads unlike other cream or roll on deo. Super tipid as it seems you won’t be able use up one stick. It could takes years I think.
02/08/2022
CLEAN AND NO SMELL
THIS IS WHAT I USE NOW FOR MY UNDERARM. SINCE THIS IS TAWAS IT VERY SAFE TO USE PLUS IT DOES NOT STAIN MY CLOTHES. IT ALSO HELPS MY UNDERARM FROM ANY DISCOLORATION. SINCE I USED THIS, I HAVE SEEN THE RESULTS AS EARLY AS 7 DAYS.