4.4 5 0 123 123 New Aquafresh® Multi Action has not only been specially formulated to give you all-around cavity protection that lasts. It comes with Sugar Acid Protection*, provided by active fluoride, to strengthen and shield teeth against sugar acid attack from everyday foods and drinks, the key cause of cavities.
Aquafresh Extreme Clean Multi Action Whitening

17/02/2020
Good product
Really nice tasting toothpaste. My teeth feel really clean and great fresh breath!!
16/02/2020
Refreshing
Fresh, not too strong taste. Cleans my mouth and teeth properly.
15/02/2020
Tastes great but it’s not brilliant for whitening even though my teeth felt lovely and clean
13/02/2020
Aquafresh
It leaves a clean fresh taste and scent after use as well as not leaving textures that are unpleasant . Cleaning teeth perfectly and leaving a sparkling smile behind . helping to keep teeth healthy.
12/02/2020
Overall a good tooth paste.
It's normally a inexpensive but very effective toothpaste. I get this one a lot.
07/02/2020
Oka
When I have used this tooth paste, you can feel your teeth more clear and feel a bit more fresher then normal, just need a bigger tube of it, yep I will recommend this item ..
06/02/2020
Great toothpaste
Leaves your teeth feeling really clean. Leaves a refreshing taste.
04/02/2020
Very good!!!
This toothpaste is great no gritty feeling like some other whitening toothpastes... Strong tasting which I think keeps your mouth fresh for longer ... Would definitely recommend
31/01/2020
Leaves your teeth feeling extra clean! Good taste, not to strong!
28/01/2020
Very good
Me and my husband currently use this toothpaste and we are very happy with it. I recommend!
28/01/2020
Toothpaste
My family and I try many types of toothpaste... Colgate, aquafresh, you name it:) I like the texture and light minty taste of this product and my kids enjoy looking how 3 completely different colours come out without mixing. I haven't seen a massive improvement at how white my teeth are, but that isn't a problem as they're quite white anyways. I would recommend :)
27/01/2020
Toothpaste
I am satisfied with the product. I recommend to everyone
24/01/2020
Toothpaste
I'm not that fused on this toothpaste. I think Colgate is better be is in the same price range so this wasn't for me. It's just a basic toothpaste I would not recommend to family and friends
24/01/2020
Firm favorite
Gets used by the whole family leaves a super fresh smell.
23/01/2020
One of the best
One of the best whitening toothpastes i have tried makes you mouth feel clean and fresh and teeth feel amazing too