4.4 5 0 130 130 New Aquafresh® Multi Action has not only been specially formulated to give you all-around cavity protection that lasts. It comes with Sugar Acid Protection*, provided by active fluoride, to strengthen and shield teeth against sugar acid attack from everyday foods and drinks, the key cause of cavities.
Aquafresh Extreme Clean Multi Action Whitening

26/03/2020
Good for the price
Nothing too impressive but good for its price range
22/03/2020
Refreshing
Enjoy using it always makes my mouth feel so Fresh
27/02/2020
Love this toothpaste!
I would definitely buy this again. I'm a fan of aqua fresh already, great value and a great product. This made my teeth and mouth feel really fresh and you do not need much to do a good job!
21/02/2020
Great toothpaste
A great toothpaste with a great taste. I feel my breath is fresher and my teeth feel cleaner and it’s not an overpowering taste which is good as some can be. Definitely recommend to try.
21/02/2020
Classic
Just another classic family toothpaste. Its not whitening toothpaste at all but taste Good and keep your breath fresh for a while
19/02/2020
Aquafresh
Helps your teeth whiten and gives you a really fresh and minty breath for a while.
18/02/2020
In use everyday
Our family really like this brand of toothpaste, it’s good fresh mint taste, make teeth white, suitable for sensitive gums. It’s one of the best toothpaste what I ever try. Definitely recommend
17/02/2020
Good product
Really nice tasting toothpaste. My teeth feel really clean and great fresh breath!!
16/02/2020
Refreshing
Fresh, not too strong taste. Cleans my mouth and teeth properly.
15/02/2020
Tastes great but it’s not brilliant for whitening even though my teeth felt lovely and clean
13/02/2020
Aquafresh
It leaves a clean fresh taste and scent after use as well as not leaving textures that are unpleasant . Cleaning teeth perfectly and leaving a sparkling smile behind . helping to keep teeth healthy.
12/02/2020
Overall a good tooth paste.
It's normally a inexpensive but very effective toothpaste. I get this one a lot.
07/02/2020
Oka
When I have used this tooth paste, you can feel your teeth more clear and feel a bit more fresher then normal, just need a bigger tube of it, yep I will recommend this item ..
06/02/2020
Great toothpaste
Leaves your teeth feeling really clean. Leaves a refreshing taste.
04/02/2020
Very good!!!
This toothpaste is great no gritty feeling like some other whitening toothpastes... Strong tasting which I think keeps your mouth fresh for longer ... Would definitely recommend