4.7 5 0 57 57 Aquafresh Advance toothpaste is specially designed by dental experts for children 9-12 years to provide expert protection for new permanent teeth whilst being gentle on vulnerable enamel. 24h Sugar Acid Protection provided by Fluoride. Limit sugary snacks between meals and also brush twice daily with a fluoride toothpaste. Mint boost, Fluoride 1450 ppm, 24h sugar acid protection, Freshens breath & cool taste

06/12/2019
My 8 year old loves it
Really struggled with getting my 8 year old to brush his teeth as he hated the minty taste and said it was too strong and burnt his mouth etc. Never had this with any of my others who are older but bought this thinking it wouldn’t be as strong and might negate some of the tantrums around bedtime. Anyway bought it he loves it says it’s much nicer doesn’t burn his mouth and now will brush his teeth without a fuss!
02/12/2019
The kids will only use this.
Two boys 10 and 8, eight year old hates mint. We had to get him to use strawberry or other types usually supermarket own brands. However he will use this, and they don't like anything else now. The three stripes is also good to ensure they have brushed properly. The other premium brands kids toothpaste seems much stronger in taste. Well that's what ours say any way.
30/11/2019
Very good for kids
Very good for children. Not to strong and good package
26/11/2019
Great buy
My son doesn't like the strong minty taste of toothpaste and this is brilliant. He gets to have his own (isn't baby toothpaste) which doesn't make his eyes water.
24/11/2019
Smile
My daughters like this product as they say its not too minty. My son, who is very fussy about Toothpaste, still finds it too strong.
22/11/2019
Great for kids
Great product. nice taste, my son will only use this toothpast all time
20/11/2019
My son loves this toothpaste
I got this for my 13 year old son, who has always been funny with toothpaste. He always says it’s too spicy. He really liked the taste of this and now it’s a regular but for us. I Have told other mums I know who also have kids who complain about the taste of normal toothpaste.
Child loves it
Very good because my child loved the taste of it and was excited to clean his teeth. The colour was child friendly. Product could be bigger, too last longer. I would reçommend!
Great for kids
Great product not overly strong flavour my son will only use this toothpaste
Children liked using
Bought this for my older children, one loved the taste and feel after use and the other said she couldn't get rid of the hot feeling although teeth felt lovely 💓
19/11/2019
Simply the best
My son is 10 and its perfect for his adult teeth and his baby teeth he still has, it's the only toothpaste I buy him. He loves it too, other toothpastes have been to harsh in the past but this one is great. His teeth are pearly white.
17/11/2019
Highly recommend
My daughter is not a huge fan of Minty toothpaste but loves this. It is great for children that are to old for some of the children's toothpaste but don't like the minty taste of adults toothpaste.
16/11/2019
Fit for a purpose
Working in dentistry I often hear children’s excuses for not wanting to brush their teeth. The main reason is the taste of toothpaste being too minty. This toothpaste offers a great solution for this as it is very mild, so highly recommend for this reason. It contains less fluoride than adult toothpaste which is a downside for me as kids of 9-12 should ideally be using adult toothpaste for full protection against decay. But if using this toothpaste is the only way to get your child to brush, then I would definitely recommend it!
16/11/2019
Too mild
It's great to see a product on the market for this age range. My son is 9 he has 8 adult teeth. The down side is it far too mild in flavour. This was his opinion 'its not very minty mum!' I then tried it and found it was milder than the 6+ toothpaste he had previously.
15/11/2019
great product
My older son is using this toothpaste,he likes it and says that it is not so minty so nice to use.I t leave nice smell for longer.It comes in good packing ,perfect size for a child