3.8 5 0 84 84 New Corsodyl Complete Protection brings together the expertise behind our advanced gum toothpaste with all you need to help keep your teeth strong. It gives you 8 benefits for healthier gums and stronger teeth.

Disgusting taste
Can’t get past how awful the taste of this toothpaste is. It definitely does not leave you with fresh breath!
Yucky!
Taste is vile too strong! Should of known with the mouthwash being strong also, didn’t help improve sensitivity wouldn’t recommend and wouldn’t purchase again
Does the job
I’m not very keen on the taste but it was recommended by my dentist when I had reoccurring gums problems. It works wonders! Gives you an instant relief when you have mouth ulcers & any inflammation in your mouth although that taste is one of the worst I’ve tasted & it lasts a long time. This toothpaste isn’t too foamy so it takes some time to get used to it.
16/08/2019
Not for me
Recommended by a friend but I didnt like it at all.. The taste stayed in my mouth no matter how much I rinse..
06/08/2019
Expensive, however leaves my teeth feeling really clean.
Overall, this is one of the best toothpastes I have used. It leaves your teeth feeling really clean and whitened. I did cringe at the price though the quality of the product would keep me purchasing it.
05/08/2019
Works
I'm not over keen on the taste but this helps my gums a lot, i do sometimes bleed a bit when im brushing and i find this calms them more than my usual toothpadte
03/08/2019
Not just your average toothpaste
An iconic dental and gum health brand this is not just your average toothpaste. Comes with a warning about the taste - reassuring us we will get used to it over a period of a few weeks. To be fair it is unusual but it’s not unmanageable. I love this toothpaste. I like to feel that I’m giving my whole mouth the best protection when I’m brushing my teeth and this gives me that confidence.
02/08/2019
Worked Brilliantly
One of the best toothpastes I have ever used. Sensitive teeth no longer a problem, bleeding gums a thing of the past. Teeth feel cleaned fresh all day!
02/08/2019
Tastes foul
Honest review...I didn’t like it. Tastes horrible and made me feel sick. Couldn’t get rid of the nasty taste so it went straight in the bin.
01/08/2019
The only one I use.
I’ve been using Corsodyl for a long time. It did take a bit to get used to the taste, it has a great minty taste. Due to the medication I take I get a Lot of mouth ulcers and using this toothpaste keeps them at bay. Wouldn’t use anything else now.
01/08/2019
Currently using this product and it's the best toothpaste I have ever used. It tastes vial (but you get used to it) but it works a treat. It helped with my bleeding gums and it generally does what it says on the box.
20/07/2019
brilliant
good reviews best toothpaste to use sparkly clean toothpaste
19/07/2019
Toothpaste
I brought a tube of this for my partner when his gums bled a bit but tried it myself when my gums felt a bit sore the taste isn’t great it’s not very minty like I’m used to but it did help with me and my partner when we needed it my dentist recommended which is why I brought it
17/07/2019
corsodyl
I have used this now and again over the last 2 years, i first tried a sample from our local dentist, taste not so good but helps my gums heal when I need it.
17/07/2019
Toothpaste
I use this all the time, the taste is to be desired, not tasty, but then if it helps your teeth and gums, which it does mine. I used to have referred pain because of ME/Fibromyalgia, I still get it from time to time but Corsodyl helps this.