5 5 0 23 23 Welcome to Scent-sationally nourished and protected hair. Bonus: 48h scent-sational fragrance thanks to the formula of Aussie's Scent-sational Conditioning Mist Protect. Like a knight in a shinny armor to protect her stressed locks from unpleasant break-ups, heat styling, pollution, any other devil threats. -Welcome to Scent-sationally nourished and protected hair -Touch-activated scented conditioning mist that releases gorgeous fragrance -Bonus: 48h scent-sational fragrance -With Australian Macadamia Nut Oil -“There's more to life than hair, but it's a good place to start“ The Aussie Philosophy

06/08/2019
Aussie scent sational leave in treatment
I adore Aussie products & this one is gorgeous, it hydrated my hair, my hair had like a bounce to it and it was ultra shiny .....aswell as smelling amazing, I would 100% rather pay a few extra pennies for this than get a cheaper one or dupe, this works and its worth every penny. The size is a decent size but if using every day or so you will see it go down quite rapidly, this is the best on the market ATM in my opinion.
02/08/2019
Fantastic Aussie Moisture Spray
Wow, and wow again. My hair is feeling soft, thicker and so shiny. What more could I ask? Took it on holiday because I thought my hair was going to fry. Used it each morning before going on the beach and after my shower in the evening before heat styling. Came back from holiday with the most amazing hair. Soft, thicker and shinier than ever before. I usually come back from holidays with a haystack! But not now. Easy to use and a complete success. Fantastic.
31/07/2019
Happiness from Australia
I am really excited about this product, it makes my hair shiny and conditioned as well as smelling lovely
17/07/2019
silky smooth hair
leaves your hair feeling smooth and soft .easy to use smells great
28/06/2019
Definitely scentsational!
I absolutely love this product. It really gives your hair a great freshen up. It smells amazing and the scent lasts well over 24 hours. Also leaves your hair really soft. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Even my 12 year old son loves it.
25/06/2019
heavenly scented
Aussie can do no wrong! yummy smell and leaves my hair super silky and smooth. Lasts ages (little goes a long way) wish the spray cap was a little better. 10/10 would buy again
25/06/2019
Definitely worth buying!
I love this product, I have damaged hair from constantly dyeing and bleaching so it’s always in need of something to help with the condition and this has definitely helped. I love that this can be used on wet and dry hair as I can use it whenever I please. It smells amazing and doesn’t leave your hair greasy like a lot of other products i’ve tried.
24/06/2019
Amazing results
Works wonders on your hair, smells great and makes your hair feel nourished and soft
21/06/2019
Smells grest
This product is fantastic. Smooths and conditions my hair and minimises frizz. Its none greasy and makes my hair feel amazing. Every time you move you get a wave of scent. I have had so many comments asking what perfume I'm wearing, when all I am wearing is this product. Highly recommend!
20/06/2019
Smells lush
Love this product, does exactly what it says, hair feels great afterwards and smells great too
17/06/2019
Highly recommend
I loved this and I have quite dry thick hair. It smells lovely too
10/06/2019
Brilliant
Best product ever! Perfect for damaged hair and for girls who straighten their hair often
Gorgeous
My hair smelt great and was soft and shiny, no greasy residue at all.
06/06/2019
soft silky mist , light as air
This was a very light beautifully scented mist that left my hair soft and silky to touch, very shiny looking.
Smells great
Made my hair feel soft and smelt lovely definitely worth the money