4.8 5 0 50 50 Lightweight leave-in conditioning spray hydrates and replenishes hair for 72 hours while detangling and protecting from thermal styling up to 450° F. Naturally derived UV filter helps protect hair from the drying effects of the sun.
Aveda Nutriplenish Leave-in Conditioner

18/11/2020
Love this
I absolutely love this product really helps prevent split ends , tangling and dehydrated hair . This spray also smells divine .
12/11/2020
really nice
i tend not to use leave in products as they can weigh my hair down and feel sticky but not this one. this is really nice as you only need a few sprays. its great that its got heat protection too
13/10/2020
It doesn't leave my hair sticky
I tend not to use any leave in products because the majority of them leaves my hair looking sticky and greasy, but not this one. I only need a few sprays to coat my hair. I love the fact that it offers a heat protection too.
11/10/2020
Soft feeling hair
This was not sticky on my hair and sprayed on evenly once damp from a shower. No need to rinse mental it had loads of time to nourish my hair to the top. It smelt amazing too!
08/08/2020
Try it you be amazed
Always use to wake up with frizzy ends but this as worked wonders on my curls and the ends are brill
15/06/2020
Excellent!
This product makes my hair so soft & manageable! I would buy again!
21/04/2020
Perfect for frizzy hair
This is so lightweight that it helps to smooth out my frizzy hair without leaving it too heavy to keep the curls in!
15/04/2020
Peferct for me
I often skip my conditioner as I'm always in a rush but when I'm going to dry my hair, I regret skipping it. This item is perfect for me. I just spray all over my hair and I feel the hair is well hydrated and nourished.
30/03/2020
Love
Love this item smells lovely and not greasy super soft for a curly 5 year old it's a big help , would recommend to friends and family and would buy again one happy mummy and little girl!
06/03/2020
Best Leave-In Conditioner
I have had mixed results with Aveda in the past but I'm happy this one worked for me. It has an amazing texture, doesn't weigh down my hair like some other similar products I've tried and it's reasonably priced.
25/02/2020
5 star
This is amazing I suffer with frizzy hair and this makes my hair so smooth when I get out the shower after washing my hair I apply this product.
22/02/2020
great finish
I have a frizzy hair and use this product after shower and my hair looks smooth and shiny. So easy to manage and feels so good.
21/02/2020
I got free samples of this product from Debenhams it was so good I bought the full range
20/02/2020
Like silk
My hair feels amazing after I used this it was smooth and tangle free would recommend
20/02/2020
Excellent!
Excellent stuff! I love a good leave-in conditioner. I love the fact that Aveda is a natural brand and this stuff makes my hair look super healthy and smell delicious. After trying this product out I don't think I will go back to using anything elese.