4.8 5 0 79 79 BAKERS® Sizzlers® are delicious chewy rashers with an irresistible bacon flavour, that not only taste great, but also contain specific nutrients to help keep your dog healthy too!

20/06/2019
Harvey my dog loves these
I found that this was a very good product and our pooch loved it, i would say bakers have kept up there good standards.
20/06/2019
2 dogs
I used this to help my 2 dogs sniff them out hiding them round the house and garden keeps them busy and I love seeing their tails going crazy as they try to find them
3 dogs loved it
3 dogs of all different sizes absolutely loved these.
Bacon treat
My dog Dexter lives anything bacon flavoured and you couldn’t get anything more baconey in a dog treat ! He does like me to break them up for him ( he’s a bit strange that way ) love the bigger sized packet - was always running out before . Looks and smells delicious .
Big favourites
I have two small dogs and they love these. Just the take of the packet and they are there in a flash. They are easy to break into smaller pieces for training purposes. We will definately recommend this treat.
Cockapoo fav
My dog loves them, as a treat in training & he certainly behaves when he know they are around. Good moisture to them, so not dry.
18/06/2019
a real treat
My dogs love these. They smell nice too unlike some dog's treats. I use them either as a simple treat or broken up as a training treat. They certainly pay attention when these are around!
Bacon bonanza
My Yorkshire terrier loves these ,she’s goes mad every time she sees me putting them in her bowl.
Favs
My two chihuahua's love these bacon sizzlers. As soon as the packet is open they can smell the bacon and come running!
Favourite treat
Both of my dogs absolutely love these treats. It's great for keeping them quiet for at least 30 seconds. They do seem to really enjoy them though, and thats the main thing i want from a treat for my fur babies.
15/06/2019
Woof Woof yum
These are one of our Cleo’s favourite treats. They are a good size & you get a good quantity of them in the packet. Don’t like the smell of them myself but our Dog Cleo loves the smell of them & can smell them from a mile away. Definitely recommend them as a must have treat for all dog owners.
14/06/2019
Sizzling yumminess
Bought by a friend for my hound. Smell quite good and a good size for a medium dog. Would only use as an occasional treat as the colour doesn't seem that natural. My hound thought they were yummy
13/06/2019
Bacon sizzler sensation
I am writing this review on behalf of Bruno the boxer he would like to say they are his all time favourite treat that makes his drools even longer and his tail wiggle 100% 🐶😍
10/06/2019
Happy pooches
Affordable and tasty. There's never any scraps left and they beg for more. A great daily treat. Highly recommend.
10/06/2019
Bakers Sizzlers
My dog goes mad for these treats, if she even see's the packet she wont stop until she can get one. Work excellent for training purposes. I can't think of any improvements that can be made and I definitely recommend these for any dog owners.