4.8 5 0 17 17 Carbon Theory's U.K lab formulated 250ml Facial Purifying Tonic contains premium Tea Tree Oil and Pink Grapefruit Extract in a deep cleansing, pore reducing formulation that minimises shine & keeps your complexion clear. Tea Tree Oil is a natural antiseptic which reduces inflammation and keeps skin clear & health & Citric Acid Toner removes dead skin cells, speeds cell turnover and is effective in treating acne, pigmentation, clogged pores and dark spots.

07/11/2019
I have combination skin my skin is so dry that overproduces oil and when it comes to a lot of toners it seems like it doesn’t break down the top layer of oil to then be able to moisturise underneath but this does this really well and I enjoy that it makes my skin feel nice and clean fresh and takes off make up really well it doesn’t dry my skin out and my skin doesn’t react to the product like some other products so would highly recommend this to anybody with sensitive skin with also combination
06/11/2019
It did seem to work
Seemed to work on my breakouts. Certain ones (maybe the more stress related ones) were more difficult to shift but this was quite soothing and fresh. The scent is fine. Perhaps a spray cap would be better?
30/10/2019
Works wonders for me
I’m dubious at times when trying new brands I haven’t heard of but wow, I’m so glad I did. This was just the tonic for my face and left it feeling smoother, reducing wrinkles and opening my pores. It had a lovely scent to it also.
23/10/2019
Love this product!
Really helps with my acne. I have suffered for 5 years and this has really helped to get it under control
17/10/2019
Life changing
I love this so much! It has honestly changed my life. I went from acne so painful I couldn’t even wrinkle my forehead to having a couple of spots! It took my acne away within 2 weeks!
17/10/2019
Fabulous
Amazing product. It does exactly what it says and makes your skin feel amazing. It’s gentle even on sensitive skin. I love how it makes my skin feel. 100% will be using again.
11/10/2019
Love love love
I absolutely love this!!! And It does exactly what it says (which some profits don’t) this is gentle agenst the skin and is sooo amazing. I use it about 3 times a week and you can see results from up to 4 weeks. It’s that GOOD 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
10/10/2019
got my skin under control
life safer product!! calms your skin down and makes you look brand New!!
07/10/2019
Love it so much
I had a great surprise about how this worked out on my skin,my skin really improved so well and i love using it every morning as part of my skincare routine,I highly recommend it
07/10/2019
Fresh feeling
This is a lovely product that leaves skin feeling fresh after use. I liked that it is non-sticky and easy to use with no uncomfortable feeling on skin when applied. Can feel the product working after a week or so of use, really breaks down old skin. Cells and assists with renewal of skin cells leaving you with a fresh face. Really loved it would recommend to anyone and all skin types.
03/10/2019
best thing for my skin yet
such a great product. cant go wrong with Carbon Theory, im obsessed. Only negative is it dries your skin slightly but follow up with one of their moisturisers and youre good to go :)
02/10/2019
Works!
I like the scent and consistency of this product and it was pretty easy to slip into my routine. I felt like after a couple of weeks I did see a slight improvement and I think going forward it will help even more. Slight downside is that it is a bit drying (although this is not uncommon for products like this). I would recommend.
02/10/2019
Fab tonic
I really like this tonic, leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. Doesn't dry out skin either and good price.
01/10/2019
I’ve been trying this for a few weeks and I could see a difference in my skin even after the first use. I would highly recommend.
08/11/2019
Want to try this one... As I have many problems on my face and breakoage too... Hope it's works on my skin well