4.5 5 0 20 20 Carbon Theory's U.K lab formulated 250ml Facial Purifying Tonic contains premium Tea Tree Oil and Pink Grapefruit Extract in a deep cleansing, pore reducing formulation that minimises shine & keeps your complexion clear. Tea Tree Oil is a natural antiseptic which reduces inflammation and keeps skin clear & health & Citric Acid Toner removes dead skin cells, speeds cell turnover and is effective in treating acne, pigmentation, clogged pores and dark spots.
Carbon Theory Tea Tree Oil & Citric Acid Breakout Control Facial Purifying Tonic

19/09/2020
For when your skin really hates you ..
Zits happen, and that's why I’ve always been a big fan of the body shops - Tea Tree Oil. Its always been my absolute go-to five years ago. You simply dab the tea tree oil onto spots and it instantly targets any bad skin emergency and really works to get rid of spots fast. Great value, definitely recommend this product.
06/06/2020
Amazing for acne and spots
The whole carbon theory brand is the best for acne/spots and they’re all such great products for amazing prices! This, along with their charcoal facial soap bar has helped my skin massively and I’ll definitely be purchasing it for a long time! I recommend this massively
12/01/2020
Ok
I wasn’t a big fan of this product because of the acid ingredients, my face is way too sensitive too it and recommend anybody to read ingredients before you buy items. Therefore maybe if I wasn’t allergic to it I’d like it more.
11/01/2020
This product really help me.My face better now.i like
14/12/2019
It has really helped my acne and reduced breakouts would definitely recommend
13/12/2019
Carbon theory
Brought to use alongside the carbon theory soap. It has a lovely smell and a slight tingly sensation on the skin. Very nice product.
07/11/2019
I have combination skin my skin is so dry that overproduces oil and when it comes to a lot of toners it seems like it doesn’t break down the top layer of oil to then be able to moisturise underneath but this does this really well and I enjoy that it makes my skin feel nice and clean fresh and takes off make up really well it doesn’t dry my skin out and my skin doesn’t react to the product like some other products so would highly recommend this to anybody with sensitive skin with also combination
06/11/2019
It did seem to work
Seemed to work on my breakouts. Certain ones (maybe the more stress related ones) were more difficult to shift but this was quite soothing and fresh. The scent is fine. Perhaps a spray cap would be better?
30/10/2019
Works wonders for me
I’m dubious at times when trying new brands I haven’t heard of but wow, I’m so glad I did. This was just the tonic for my face and left it feeling smoother, reducing wrinkles and opening my pores. It had a lovely scent to it also.
23/10/2019
Love this product!
Really helps with my acne. I have suffered for 5 years and this has really helped to get it under control
17/10/2019
Life changing
I love this so much! It has honestly changed my life. I went from acne so painful I couldn’t even wrinkle my forehead to having a couple of spots! It took my acne away within 2 weeks!
17/10/2019
Fabulous
Amazing product. It does exactly what it says and makes your skin feel amazing. It’s gentle even on sensitive skin. I love how it makes my skin feel. 100% will be using again.
11/10/2019
Love love love
I absolutely love this!!! And It does exactly what it says (which some profits don’t) this is gentle agenst the skin and is sooo amazing. I use it about 3 times a week and you can see results from up to 4 weeks. It’s that GOOD 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
10/10/2019
got my skin under control
life safer product!! calms your skin down and makes you look brand New!!
07/10/2019
Love it so much
I had a great surprise about how this worked out on my skin,my skin really improved so well and i love using it every morning as part of my skincare routine,I highly recommend it