4.6 5 0 52 52 Vanilla ice cream with caramel swirl (11%) and caramelised pecan nuts (7%). Obsessions collection. Triple sensations. Gluten-free.

Sweet & swirly
I absolutely love this ice cream, its perfect for when i want that creamy sweet sugar kick. I love the contrast in texture with the added crunch of nut & the swirls of sauce.
Favourite ice cream
Absolutely love this product. So creamy and great quality product. I liked most the crunchy nuts and sweet honey. I dont think anything could be better about this and I would recommend
Delicious!
This is one of my favorite ice creams! It's absolutely delicious! Full of flavour, little chunks of praline and swirls of caramel! Yum!
17/06/2019
Nice variety of textures
This is a lovely flavour, especially for those with a sweet tooth. This is very sweet, with the combination of ice cream and sauce, but I really like the contrast texture with the nuts
17/06/2019
Love it!
Its creamy, full of flavour absolutely delicious! Have tried cheaper brands but nothing cones close! Luxury in a tub
14/06/2019
I’ve been a HaagenDaz fan for years, and though I don’t eat ice cream often, it’s a special treat to have this brand. This flavour is brilliant, not too sickly sweet, but with the usual excellent quality and outstanding taste. Love it!
13/06/2019
Absolutely brilliant
With my habi love the taste ,we couldn’t stop eating.
13/06/2019
Lovely
all-time favourite ice cream. really creamy. great ice-cream
Bliss
Very creamy and sweet full flavour very filling enough to share and great for romantic night or great to share with kids
Ice cream dream
This flavour is lovely and makes a lovely summer treat. I love the little mini pots of Haagen for the summer. Love reading a book with one as a treat
It’s Perfect!
This ice cream is my favourite of all time! I go to this when I’ve had a bad day. It’s so creamy. And with the pralines and caramel sauce, you’re in heaven.
10/06/2019
No words are necessary after the first bite
This must be what heavenly nectar tastes like. Smooth, creamy, moreish.
10/06/2019
I love the texture of this ice-cream and makes for a handy and simple dessert
Lovely desert
Nice consistency, it melts quite slowly and tastes so good.Häagen-Dazs Pralines & Cream is one of my favourite flavours at the moment.I totally recommend this Brand.
09/06/2019
Im lovin it
Omg I really love this ice cream, always check in the shop when its on the sale then I buy more than 2 Pralines in ice cream are amazing, yummy. I never share always keep for myself 😂 I love this brand and this ice cream. The best for single evening with good movies.