4.8 5 0 198 198 Vanilla ice cream with caramel swirl (11%) and caramelised pecan nuts (7%). Obsessions collection. Triple sensations. Gluten-free.
Häagen-Dazs Pralines & Cream

11/01/2020
Luxury ice cream
This ice cream range is so so good! I always look out for it to be on offer as it is so tasty, It is very rich and creamy and full of flavour. Scoops very well too.
08/01/2020
Pure indulgence
Delicious, creamy and luxurious. I love this and can't resist it when I see it. Best pick me up in any situation.
07/01/2020
Lovely treat, it’s quite rich so you don’t need lots
07/01/2020
Mnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!
lovely, succulent and pleasing! I lone pecans and they are good protein! dairy = balance !
15/12/2019
Very creamy
Must have if your after a premium ice cream. I would definitely reccomend this for ice cream lovers!
14/12/2019
😋😋😋
I absolutely love the taste of this ice cream, it's absolutely wonderful, it's always a nice pudding.
13/12/2019
Yummyyy
Absolutely one of my favourite flavours. Actually pretty much all their ice-creams are delicious. A bit expensive but still great to have sometimes as a treat.
04/12/2019
Haagan daaz wow
Great product with an enjoyable taste. Looks amazing the further you venture down in tub.
03/12/2019
Favourite
My all time favourite!! Pralines & Cream are a great combination!! I could it the full pack in 1 go!!!
03/12/2019
Quality and delicious
Excellent quality ice cream. Pralines and cream is my favourite flavour, really special. 4 stars as too expensive, even when on offer.
02/12/2019
Interesting flavour
I enjoyed this product especially the nutty texture of the praline. I’m not sure it’s worth the full price tag though, I tried this while it was on offer so well worth it
25/11/2019
One of my favs
Definately my favourite flavour ice cream from this particular brand. Creamy taste, doesn't take too long before I can dig in after getting it from the freezer, which is a bonus!
25/11/2019
OMG
this is the best one they have done so far.. this out beats any of the others. This is a must if you like ice-cream.
24/11/2019
A really delicious high quality ice cream with a lovely flavour! A bit on the pricey side so is more of a treat than a regular dessert in my household. You can always trust Haagen Dazs to offer high quality ice cream!
20/11/2019
Outstanding!
Haagen-Dazs have taken ice cream to a whole new level. This Pralines & Cream is so luxurious and makes the most amazing treat! Definetly one to add to the shopping list, you won't regret it.!