4.8 5 0 181 181 Vanilla ice cream with caramel swirl (11%) and caramelised pecan nuts (7%). Obsessions collection. Triple sensations. Gluten-free.

Tastey Icecream
I absolutely love the taste of this icecream it's absolutely gorgeous, always a nice pudding to have.
15/11/2019
I absolutely love this ice cream
The first time i try Häagen-Dazs Pralines & Cream I was so inpress so yammy it's the flavour off pralines and cream it's so amazing
loveee
I love this edition of these ice creams are tasty even smacking my palate. I love them and I don't share them with anyone when they are in my house. Cool packaging friendly label I recommend
13/11/2019
Awesome ice cream
This is my favourite ice cream it is so rich and creamy with that lovely tasty crunch from the praline.It is a bit expensive but worth every penny and is great accompanied by a good film on the TV.
11/11/2019
To die for
Best ice cream ever! So delicious! Is a bit pricey, so we always try get it on offer and stock our freezer up with this ice cream, all of our family love this ice cream! And those nuts- just perfect
11/11/2019
This is the best ice cream in the world . I absolutely love this . The flavour is amazing . It is so creamy and delicious . There is nothing I don’t like about this product it is just delicious .
10/11/2019
Pralines & Love
I really like all Häagen-Dazs flavours but the Pralines & Cream has to be one of my favourites. Creamy and delicious.
02/11/2019
Tasty
Fantastic flavour, a good solid winner. Great texture, nice and creamy. Loved the consistency which is perfectly smooth, slides down an absolute treat. Great size tub for sharing.
01/11/2019
Favourite Flavour
This is a favourite flavour of mine and my husbands, very nice and the right amount of pralines and creamy
01/11/2019
Love in a pot!
I love this ice cream! Its tasty, creamy and not sickly at all. Its one of the yummy flavours they do that I love. I must say slightly pricey but well worth the price :) I highly recommend :)
30/10/2019
Heaven
This is my absolute favorite flavour of tub ice creams, the first time I tried it, I was in heaven, the only downside is that it costs too much, so I can only buy it when it's on offer.
luv it
I luv any flavour from Haagen-Dazs .. simply luv the taste!
Best ice cream
This is my most favourite ice cream. It is pure indulgence. There is just enough nuts that you don’t feel like all you’re doing is eating nuts with a little ice cream, the balance is perfect. The caramel is rich but not sickly and the ice cream is so smooth and just the right level of sweetness to compliment the other ingredients.
Divine
My fave ice cream ever flavour and brand . I could eat this non stop !!!!!
17/10/2019
Perfection
This ice cream is so creamy and flavourful. I love the caramelised nuts which are in it a the rich sauce. I have this at Christmas with mince pies perfect combination