4.6 5 0 119 119 Pip & Nut's Super Roasted Peanut Butter has an extra rich, nutty flavour thanks to the peanuts being roasted for longer. It's topped off with extra crunchy pieces of real peanut, making this peanut butter 'super' indeed.
Pip & Nut Super Roasted Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter

04/02/2020
So nutty
Great crunchy spread and you know you are getting all the goodness of the nuts, with nothing added
01/02/2020
Lovely taste
Excellent peanut butter. Great taste. Not too salty and tastes great on crumpets. My kids love it too which is always a good sign. Please make bigger pots! Would highly recommend.
29/01/2020
Just Splendid
I tried this product recently and I can say that it's great! This peanut Butter tastes great! Even my partner liked it even though he does not like peanut butter that much!:D I guess it also depends how you prepare it since i decided to put it on bread with grains!:)
28/01/2020
Nutty
Really lovely but flavour, nice thick spread. Chunky crunchy bits, not too salty. Goes lovely with a bit of jam.
25/01/2020
No palm oil
Bought this purely on the fact it had no palm oil in it. Tastes okay, nothing special and it is a little bit runny. I’ll buy again because I like the fact it has natural ingredients
22/01/2020
Really yummy!
Pip and Nut offer a really nice range of peanut butters. High quality and super yummy.
14/01/2020
Nice
I like it with taste and specially because no palm oil
12/01/2020
Healthy
No palm oil. As long it's healthier alternative I will always go for it not a taste.
12/01/2020
More healthy but not tasty
No palm oil, which is a great positive. However I did not enjoyed it. I didn't like the taste and the structure. It is still worth to taste as seems to be more natural than different ones.
11/01/2020
Creamy peanut butter
I love this brand and especially this butter. It is rich and full of flavour and much nicer than others I have had. It is great for meals and in baking too.
10/01/2020
Tasty
Tastes great, doesnt last long as my kids love it!
10/01/2020
tasty
My son loves peanut butter, he eats it every day. I always look for one that does not contain palm oil. That one it is great, I like it is natural without any additions. I recommend.
09/01/2020
wort to try
very good product with natural test . Creamy consistency - no palm oil !
08/01/2020
best of the best
Very little to say other than BUY IT you wont regret it!! This is by far the best peanut butter on the market. Its got a great spreadable texture, perfect crunchy nuts and a subtle taste of Maple syrup in the background.
08/01/2020
Love peanut butter, so was looking forward to trying this. I love the crunchy pieces but found it a bit runny. It is perfect with oats but bit pricier than other brands. I would recommend as it is a bit different not necessarily bad