4.6 5 0 121 121 Pip & Nut's Super Roasted Peanut Butter has an extra rich, nutty flavour thanks to the peanuts being roasted for longer. It's topped off with extra crunchy pieces of real peanut, making this peanut butter 'super' indeed.
Pip & Nut Super Roasted Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter

08/01/2020
best of the best
Very little to say other than BUY IT you wont regret it!! This is by far the best peanut butter on the market. Its got a great spreadable texture, perfect crunchy nuts and a subtle taste of Maple syrup in the background.
08/01/2020
Love peanut butter, so was looking forward to trying this. I love the crunchy pieces but found it a bit runny. It is perfect with oats but bit pricier than other brands. I would recommend as it is a bit different not necessarily bad
07/01/2020
Pip & Nut peanut Butter
I love peanut butter, often straight from the jar when I am really hungry, but this product is very runny and quite tasteless. I bought it because of its ethics, but sadly I won't buy it again.
06/01/2020
Tasty
I love this peanut butter it's so tasty and is so nice on toast my whole family love it, I would highly recommend it.
06/01/2020
Funny texture
I have bought this just the other week as i was very intrigued about the ingredients and the fact that there is no nasties in it, which for me it's something a win. The thing i do not particularly like as much is the texture which tends to be rather runny and very oily but this goes perfectly in smoothies to be honest.
03/01/2020
Not the best
I love peanut butter on toast. This peanut butter is nice but not the best I’ve tasted. It is quite thick and not easy to spread. I would not pick this over my current favourite.
03/01/2020
Lovely and nutty
I really enjoyed this, great nutty flavour, a bit expensive
30/12/2019
Nice
I really enjoyed this peanut butter I loved the crunchy pieces. I would buy it as a special treat as it’s more expensive than my usual brand
27/12/2019
Nice flavour
Did like this but didn't think it was that special to warrant the price. Will probably stick to home brands based on that criteria only. Nice crunchy bits though.
19/12/2019
My Favorit
Me and my children love peanut butter and it is very tasty and crispy tastes for sandwiches as well as desserts
19/12/2019
My Favourite Peanut Butter!
By far my favourite peanut butter on the market! It's creamy and tasty but still unprocessed. The only drawback for me is the price as it is higher than many other 'natural' brands.
18/12/2019
My son can’t get enough of peanut butter
My son absolutely loves all kinds of peanut butter, he was thrilled that we picked this one up for him to try. He said it’s very tasty and loves the crunch to it. His also asked for more , so that’s a huge thumbs up for us!!
17/12/2019
This peanut butter is so tasty. On toast and nice latte and the wonderful day begins. Super filling too. Definitely recommend to others. Will definitely buy again.
Absolutely delicious
Pip & Nut Super Roasted Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter it's the best peanut butter me and my littels angel's we like to have and a coup off milk hot we really enjoy the best
Tasty!
Lovely peanut butter! New part of our daily breakfast!