Remington Hydraluxe Hair Straightener S8091

4.9 5 0 34 34 Create beautiful results and healthy styles with the HYDRAluxe Straightener. Its moisture lock coated plates help to preserve the hair’s perfect balance of moisture with every glide. The Hydracare temperature setting lets you style at a lower temperature, so you won’t have to worry about excessive heat damage.
Remington Hydraluxe Hair Straightener S8091

02/08/2022
Review
Really great no need to do hair over again next day leaves straight for a good few days
01/08/2022
Fab!
I thought these were great! Easy to use! Good style and left my hair feeling soft!
31/07/2022
These straighteners are hands down the best, they heat up quick and do the job just as good as others I’ve tried. Only con is the size as other brands seem to be slimmer. I would highly recommend this product gals
28/07/2022
Fantastic
Used my friends a few times , as prefer it to my GHDs ( they are old ) really good and simple to use .
27/07/2022
Brilliant for the price
Really decent straighter! Worked really well on my frizzy hair! Didn’t seem to damage my hair either! Very good for the price! Highly recommend if you are looking for a cheaper alternative.
22/07/2022
I have mine one from long time ago
Excellent product, I will definitely recommend and I am planning to buy again same one
14/07/2022
Love it!
These work like a dream! As someone with very curly and frizz-prone hair, these are amazing! I can straighten my hair with one pass which limits any damaging and my hair is left silky smooth and straight as can be!
13/07/2022
Excellent
Leaves my hair silky smooth. Easy to use.
12/07/2022
Excellent
Really good product and I highly recommend for everyone
12/07/2022
Best I tried
Left my hair super smooth. Never before have I been able to get my hair as smooth as a salon straighten. Definately recommend.
03/07/2022
Fab
Used on daughters unruly hair and it left it silky smooth! A first
Excellent
Amazing brand I’m never disappointed with ,the same with this straightener always amazing quality for the price , fantastic speed as well highly recommend for curls
amazing product
this is an amazing product and it works as it should. It Works really fast I never had any problems with it. It is well built and easy to use and clean, lightweight leaves my hair amazing. It works really well and is worth the price. I really like the shape and colors as well and I love this brand
really good
this one is the best I've tried so far and my favorite product. It's suitable for all skin types. The smell is amazing. It works really well and is worth the price. I love this brand. Highly recommended !!!
Silky smooth
I have always stuck to my old favourite of my GHD'S. But when I was at the hairdressers she used these on my hair. Oh my goodness I couldn't stop touching my hair. It just felt so silky and luxurious. My partner who I must say only ever says your hair looks nice couldn't stop complimenting me and touching my hair. I cant wait for Christmas they are on my Christmas list. Only 6 months to wait for them hehehe.