Centrum - Women Multivitamin & Multimineral Gummies Assorted Fruit

4.8 5 0 147 147 Centrum MultiGummies Gummy Multivitamin for Women is a daily multivitamin/multimineral supplement specially formulated to promote full-body wellness, with 100% of the recommended daily value of vitamins B12, D and biotin in a great-tasting, easy-to-take gummy form.
Centrum - Women Multivitamin & Multimineral Gummies Assorted Fruit

20/02/2024
I appreciate the convenience
As a busy woman on the go, I appreciate the convenience of Centrum Women's Multivitamin Gummies. They taste great (no chalky aftertaste!), are easy to remember to take each day, and provide essential vitamins and minerals I might miss in my diet. I especially like that they support my energy levels and immune health. While a bit pricey compared to traditional pills, the taste and convenience make them worth it for me.
17/02/2024
Yammi
Who doesn’t like gummy bears, I am trying my best to keep it 2 per day
12/02/2024
Makes being healthy easy!
Being a mom of 4 kids and working full time honestly I don’t always have the best habits when it comes to eating healthy and getting the nutrients I need to take care of my self but with these, it makes it so much easier to make sure I still get my daily intake of what I need with one yummy gummy!
11/02/2024
Nutritious and delicious!
A wonderful multivitamin, that tastes magnificent! Since purchasing and taking daily, my health has significantly improved! I think they could made more specific blends of vitamins, but otherwise it is great for all!
11/02/2024
Yummy Gummy in My Tummy!
These don't only taste good but I know they are making a difference in how I feel. I like that they don't taste chalky and I feel like it is a true multivitamin with lots of benefits.
09/02/2024
Lo use en mi embarazo
Reciente hace 5 meces acábo de dar a luz a una hermosa bebe y estas vitaminas me ayudaron muchos, son esenciales para la mamis y las que quieren ser mamis
09/02/2024
Easy To Swallow
I was so happy to see Centrum make Women's Vitamins into gummies . They are easier to digest . I personally couldn't take the solid one . The taste is enjoyable. The packaging is eye-catching . The bottle is reasonable considering how many gummies are in it.
08/02/2024
A Tasty Boost for Everyday Wellness
I've incorporated Centrum Women's MultiGummies into my daily routine, and I'm genuinely pleased with the experience. These gummies are a realistic and enjoyable way to meet my daily vitamin and mineral needs. The assorted fruit flavors make them a tasty treat, and I appreciate that they're formulated specifically for women. Getting 100% of the recommended daily values for B12, D, and biotin is a nice bonus. It's a convenient and delicious way to support my overall well-being with a daily multivitamin. Highly recommended for those looking for an easy and enjoyable supplement.
Amazing product!
This product it's absolutely amazing! The complex of vitamins is exactly what I needed. It makes me feel fresh, full of energy, ready for a new day and able to take care of 2 kids, a clean hpuse, cooking, laundry and any other house chores without feeling exhausted after a couple of hours! I am in love with them and decided to buy them constantly.
Women's Centrum multi gummies
My doctor recommended these for me. The chase was great. Definitely feeling energetic after I started taking these . Easy to eat as it is just like a chewy candy.
Taste awful
I just couldn't get over the taste. I like the benefits and all the vitamins and minerals in it but the taste made me dread taking it.
Excellent
Worked really well balancing everything in my body & didn’t taste very bad.
06/02/2024
Best gummies thus far!
The smell of the product at first threw me off when I broke the seal, but that quickly changed after I took two gummies! This was my first time purchasing them, and what drew me to them is that they have key vitamins and minerals, whereas the previous one I had been using required me to purchase additional nutrients, but with Centrum, it’s not necessary for me!
05/02/2024
It makes taking daily vitamins a joy.
I love Centrum Women Multivitamin & Multimineral Gummies! Not only are they delicious with assorted fruit flavors, but they also provide the essential nutrients I need. These gummies make taking my daily vitamins a joy. The convenience of a tasty, chewable form makes it easier to stay committed to my health routine. Highly recommend for a delightful and nutritious experience!
05/02/2024
Yes Ladies, Yes!
Especially for the ladies I wanted to leave a review about this product because I would definitely recommend and it actually made a difference for me. It gave me something just a little extra I needed that I had been looking for. They taste great too so that always helps.