Nature’s Bounty - Vitamin C Time Release Capsules 500 mg

4.8 5 0 234 234 Nature’s Bounty Vitamin C is one of the most well-known and widely used nutritional supplements on the planet! People reach for Nature’s Bounty Vitamin C to help them get the essential benefits their body relies on every day!* The Vitamin C in this product has been designed to be released over a prolonged period of time using special time released capsules. Nature’s Bounty Vitamin C 500 mg capsules are gluten-free and are free of artificial colors and flavors. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Nature’s Bounty - Vitamin C Time Release Capsules 500 mg

16/02/2024
Take my vitamin c and zink to prevent sickness during cold season. Recommend by my health care provider.
14/02/2024
Healthcare provider's vitamin choice
As a healthcare provider I take my vitamin supplementation very serious. I have tried many brands and the Nature's Bounty is by far the most superior I have come across. I have been using their brand for over 5 years and always recommend them to all friends, family, and patients. Great quality, well packaged.
10/02/2024
Great vitamins!
The importance of vitamin C is often overlooked. I happened to have needed it as recommended by my Doctor & went, of course, to my usual, trusted brand. Perfectly recommended dosage.
02/02/2024
I take one every day
I bought this from walmart and I take one every day. overall i have been less sick and feel mor energetic throughout the day
31/01/2024
Great Product
I love this vitamin C. The smooth coating makes it easy to swallow. This is a good, well known and trusted brand so I’m confident in the quality. I take vitamin c every day to keep my immune system boosted so that I don’t get sick very often.
31/01/2024
Loved it
This product and brand is very very good I only use these vitamins
30/01/2024
Helps shorten head colds
We use this vitamin along with 2 other supplements to help shorten the length of the common cold and it really seems to help. Im not much of a fruit enthusiast or vegetables for that matter so having this on hand keeps getting my body what it needs easily.
28/01/2024
Great brand Vitamin C
Vitamin c is a must it helps me keep the cold away and it boost my immune system I always get this brand nature’s bounty and it’s great, the size is kind of big for me to swallow but I manage.
24/01/2024
best vitamin
This is a must have in your vitamin pantry. I can't get enough Vitamin C in my life. And you will never have to worry about possible overdose because the body will take the amount needed and will release the rest out of your body.
23/01/2024
Easy to Swallow
We always keep Vitamin C in the house. We take it daily. Easy to swallow and easy on the stomach.
18/01/2024
Great Option for Vitamin C
I always buy this one in flu season to boost my immune system
Love these
Work great when I dont the then I can tell.........
Excellent
Love it this Vitamin C is awesome and it is really easy to swallow. I have trouble with pills and this is awesome
Add to Routine
Nature’s Bounty Vitamin C has helped increase my family’s immunity throughout the flu season. After taking throughout being sick, we added to the our normal routine of supplements and we have felt under the weather since
12/01/2024
Great for cold season
Great supplement to add to your daily vitamins during the cold and flu season.