Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper

4.8 5 0 19 19 A lip luminizer and plumper that delivers a hint of tint and fuller-looking lips.

23/05/2022
This is such an amazing brand so I wasn't surprised at all that this lip color was amazing too. The color was perfect and so was the wear.
21/05/2022
Love
These are my favorite glosses/plumpers. The packaging is pretty & the applicator is efficient. They leave pretty sheer colors & plump well. They're also not really sticky & hydrate.
SOOO GOOD
Love the way this lipgloss wears. The applicator is great and the gloss goes on super easily with lots of coverage. The tingle from the plumping factor is noticeable but not too irritating. Leaves my lips looking plump and glossy, even better than expected. The price is a little higher than I typically go for though.
It's ok
I tried this and it feels great on the lips. It's a non-sticky formula yet it's kind of thick. It's glossy but I wasn't impressed with the pigmentation. If you don't layer on the gloss they are all just lightly tinted. Unfortunately, for the price I expected a bold pigmentation. It's not for me but I recommend it to those who like just a hint of color.
Juicy Lips
I am a gloss girl all the way and the fact that this is also a lip plumper makes it even better! This tingles a little but not in a painful way. It makes my lips looks so plump and juicy and smells amazing! It isn’t thick and gooey or messy. I love it!
17/05/2022
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper
I love this lip luminizer and it stay on your lips for a long time
15/05/2022
my review
hi i love this product,and i love the color,and i want to try this color again.and try the product again.!and it's easy to put on.!and enjoy.!
15/05/2022
Love
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Left my lips feeling nice, and glossy and looking plump.
13/05/2022
I like
I love fenty brand as a whole and this lipgloss tops it all for me. The formula is 100% and would definitely recommend. My all time fav. I would like to see more adventurous colors.
09/05/2022
Fenty lip plumper
I'm not sure why but I was really excited I got to try these lip gloss from fabfitfun. I have been wanting to try them since I heard about them on here and YouTube. Both of them smell so good they definitely don't smell like the light sting you feel putting it on its not as bad as alot of people made it sound. Instantly I felt my lips get a lil more swollen and luscious jk I always wanted to use that word they did look alot fuller then usual though I loved it and will continue to buy these so I can have hot kissy lips
06/05/2022
Got to buy it!
The Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper has nice texture and doesn't dry my lips. I love the selection of colors and the price is perfect for me!
05/05/2022
New must have
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I first tried this being that it is a lip plumper I was expecting my lips to slightly tingle or just have a really sticky feel. Which I did not experience at all. Nice plump lips with a nice gloss
05/05/2022
Non Sticky, Long Lasting
I got this a while back, and I genuinely enjoy it. Most glosses are super sticky and don’t stay on for long, but Fenty has beautiful glosses. The color of this gloss and also just beautiful.
04/05/2022
A must have
I love the way these goggles feel on the lips. They're not sticky and go on so smoothly. Great formula.
04/05/2022
Bomb
This lipgloss is so pretty not sticky on the lips but also very durable actually last a long time and the presentation is super cute