eos Flavor Whipped Pumpkin Latte Lip Balm

4.5 5 0 169 169 Our warm and cozy Whipped Pumpkin Latte flavor tastes like Fall with notes of rich cream, pumpkin spice smooth espresso and a sprinkle of cinnamon. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometester036-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B075ZY2C2Y&asins=B075ZY2C2Y&linkId=78c5d7a08f3f7a9bdbaf5140090eab44&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true&price_color=f40650&title_color=2c0d61&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
eos Flavor Whipped Pumpkin Latte Lip Balm

10/09/2021
Love this stuff
I absolutely love the packaging and all the different flavors!! It makes my lips so soft and for hours a time!! I would recommend to my friend, family, and anyone reading this!
10/09/2021
I love EOS Lip Balm
Eos is my go to lip balm and I love trying their new flavors. And this pumpkin one, didn't disappoint at all!
09/09/2021
I love lip balms BUT…
I love using lip balms and was extremely excited to see what the hype was about for the ESOS brand. Once I bought it for the price my expectations were super high. I love the round design, but honestly that was about it. It did help keep my lips moist but only for a little while. It chapped my lips pretty bad. I think this is why you would keep using it and then buy more to relieve the chap on your lips. I will stick to my Chapstick and lip tints/glosses.
08/09/2021
Tasty Kissable Soft Moist Lips
My ex used to buy EOS for me because he said it was his favorite! I like it because of the flavor and how it leaves my lips so “kissably soft”most most of the day.
02/08/2021
Yummm
I love the flavor and I love how it makes my lips feel..
10/07/2021
I love EOS lip bums
I received an EOS lip bum for the first time during Christmas time one year. Every since receiving this as a gift I have been buying this brand for myself. It keeps your lips soft. Every one I have used has a nice tasted to them.
07/07/2021
Flavor Whipped Pumpkin Latte Lip Balm
Love this lip balm go on smooth and taste so good
07/07/2021
EOS is the best!
I fell in love with EOS a few years ago, after trying it out to see what the hype was about. No lip balm compares to the moisture you get with EOS. It leaves your lips soft, smooth, and hydrated. When I saw that EOS had a pumpkin spice flavor, it was over. The scent of this lip balm is so perfect for cool, autumn nights by the bonfire. If you love having soft lips and enjoy pumpkin spice, this is for you.
27/06/2021
Lip Balm
eos Flavor Whipped Pumpkin Latte Lip Balm made my lips feel good and smooth. The pumpkin scent is a bonus for sure
26/06/2021
Pumpkin Spice and Everything nice
Love the smell and taste of this lip balm. I'm all about pumpkin spice, so this was a nice addition to my many PS items. This leaves your lips nice and moisturized, smooth and super soft.
21/06/2021
Perfect
This product is perfect for the pumpkin lover. It has a great scent and taste, and it leaves you lips feeling moisturized.
20/06/2021
Eos all good
I really like the EoS brand. It's easy to find in the bottom of your bag since the shape isn't so tiny. The tints, exfoliators, glosses all so good. They smell good and make your lips feel good.
04/06/2021
Long lasting
If you love pumpkin spice you would also love this lip balm .it smooth my lip and have fresh smell.
31/05/2021
Tasty long lasting
Long lasting love the flavors It's something I would recommend to friends and family
20/05/2021
me encanta tener estos eos en mi bolso para el dia a dia, super hidratante