4.6 5 0 98 98 Our warm and cozy Whipped Pumpkin Latte flavor tastes like Fall with notes of rich cream, pumpkin spice smooth espresso and a sprinkle of cinnamon. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometester036-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B075ZY2C2Y&asins=B075ZY2C2Y&linkId=78c5d7a08f3f7a9bdbaf5140090eab44&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true&price_color=f40650&title_color=2c0d61&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
eos Flavor Whipped Pumpkin Latte Lip Balm

14/02/2020
Meh
I didn’t like the flavor-too spicy. It had an ok smell and I enjoy their products but the taste was off-putting. Maybe add less of a cardamom additive to it. Not something I’d use again.
09/02/2020
Pumpkin Fun
The eos brand of lip balms is one of my favorites its available everywhere you shop and is very affordable to have few of these around the house and in your beauty bag for some decent hydration to the lips. You will need to apply it several times a day and some are drier than others. The Pumpkin Latte one is very hydrating and keeps your lips hydrated for about 2 hours before you need to reapply. This one is one of my favorites for that fact and the flavor is really nice! I highly recommend this and the to keep your lips healthy.
27/01/2020
Love
I love this product!! It is so soft on your lips and also tastes and smells wonderful!
26/01/2020
PSL aficionado here
I'm a PSL addict! I really love the flavor/fragrance and have a 'thing' where I have to try Pumpkin Spice flavored everything! I got the EOS lip balm in this flavor because I love the EOS brand. EOS always leaves my lips feeling fresh and soft and moisturized. The Pumpkin Spice flavor though, was a bit bitter to me. It wasn't overly bitter but it was just enough that I felt it wasn't their greatest flavor lip balm. But I still use it as it still has a great moisturizing effect on my lips and keeps them nice during the cold months.
24/01/2020
My favorite
Eos is a favorite of mine and I love pumpkin so of course I had to try this! I love the packaging they use, it’s so unique! The only thing and why I gave it 4 stars is because there is a lot of wasted product. One time out of curiosity I cut the bottom open and there was a ton left down there!! So now I do just that.. I don’t like paying for something and not getting all of it. It works amazing though, it really sinks in your lips and not sit on - which I love!
23/01/2020
Lip perfect
I love eos. All flavors. Works great, stays on. And the smell and flavors are amazing. The products are packaged great and easy to keep up with. Definitely recommend this product
21/01/2020
Somewhat Disappointing
It was an okay product, but I was a little disappointed. It had an ok pumpkin taste, but I really did not get Pumpkin Latte from it. I would have made it more pumpkin flavor to taste better.
19/01/2020
Duaghter loved it!
My duaghter loved all the ones she got for Christmas! I dont really care for them but I dont dislike them either. I dont think they feel or work as good as some but my duaghter and niece disagree. I would still reccomend.
15/01/2020
awesome!!!
this had such a nice scent but most importantly they reall work and last a very long time
14/01/2020
EOS
Ok first impression when I opened it I loved the smell. When I applied on my lips it didnt have a greasy film that you get with other lip balms. I am a collector of EOS and I love the cute packaging it comes in. This is one of my top 5.
09/01/2020
Smells good enough to eat
As with all the EOS brand chapsticks I’ve purchased, this did not disappoint. As soon as I opened it I could immediately smell the pumpkin. I figured the scent would wear off within seconds of putting it on my lips, but I was wrong. Both the moisture and yummy pumpkin scent lasted a long time !!!
08/01/2020
Lips moisturized
Keep my lips moisturized. Love it. My all time favorite brand.
06/01/2020
Smooth & Tasty
The eos brand is already a favorite of mine. The Whipped Pumpkin Spice has the lasting smell I enjoy in other balms I have purchased. Your lips will be left feeling silky smooth and you'll s desert for hours after application.
02/01/2020
🎃😁
Me encanta su sabor y durabilidad lo recomiendo . Fue un regalo de una amiga y listo será parte d mi cartera de cosmeticos...
30/12/2019
Pumpkin taste
It makes your lips very soft and you have the smell n taste of pumpkin