Maybelline Super Stay Vinyl Ink No-Budge Longwear Liquid Lipcolor

4.7 5 0 211 211 Shake up your longwear with Super Stay Vinyl Ink. This Liquid Lipcolor delivers no-budge saturated vinyl color and up to 16HR wear. Its color lock formula defies smudging and transfer. Swipe the formula across your lips and enjoy an instant shine and all day color. Available in 10 high-impact vinyl shades for your every lip look. From poppy brights to saturated red tones and even the perfect everyday neutrals, express yourself with Maybelline longwear lipcolor
Maybelline Super Stay Vinyl Ink No-Budge Longwear Liquid Lipcolor

30/09/2022
The colors are simply amazing! Does not transfer and stays on as advertised
Good product
I have 3 of these from a kit & the colors are so vibrant. The product went in pretty smooth & was long lasting. The packaging is something I love too
30/09/2022
I love how it last all day and it doesn’t come off on your cups, it saves money bcz you don’t have to keep putting it on
Awesome
I love this lipstick. This last me for hours
29/09/2022
Drying
I have naturally dry lips so I often stay far away from matte or liquid lipsticks. I decided to try this product in hopes it wouldn’t look wrinkly and make my lips stick together but it did
29/09/2022
Meh..
It’s definitely tru in color. The packaging is nice to hold with a nice applicator. I like the consistency. I don’t like that it stains your skin for quite some time. I do recommend it but just be careful
28/09/2022
Glossy
I love how this is glossy, but still giving Matte. It glides on so smooth and stays in place. Compliments my skin tone really well too.
27/09/2022
A Long wearing Lip color that is amazing
As a Professional makeup artist and skincare expert I have tried many long wearing lip colors and this one is a favorite now. It is not only very long wearing for lips but it is also moisturizing and not drying. I would highly recommend it to both my friends and beauty clients.
25/09/2022
Stays put
This lipstick is moisturizing and non transferring when eating or drinking. Great overall lipstick. Lovely color.
22/09/2022
Love it stays all day
I love Maybelline its my favorite got to lip product brand. They are inexpensive enough to buy them ALL.... and this stuff stays all day long I love how it slightly tints the lips. The products smell good I love that they don't have that old school waxy smell. I want to buy them in every shade.
22/09/2022
wow, beautiful color
I got the color red hot. It lasts long hours and the color is stunning. It's very comfortable and moisturizing. I have tried many liquid lipsticks, but most of them are easy to dry out, but this one works so grear. I love it.
21/09/2022
It's good but...
I had received this for free from a Maybelline promo last month or so, I can't remember when exactly. Anyways, it's a wonderful lipstick but after an hour or so it had worn off a lot and ended up being a shade of pink (The shade I own is red like what is pictured on the main HTC Review page) However it's been my go-to lately especially since I lost my other favorite red lipstick. I just wish it lasted longer and didn't fade as fast as it did but i would be willing to try other shades maybe something darker next time.
20/09/2022
Very long lasting
I’ve tried this for a few hours and it stays ON. if anything you’re going to need some makeup remover to remove this liquid lip. It does transfer but not completely and for the price of this lippie I’d say it’s worth it.
18/09/2022
It really stays all day
I love this lip product. It really does stay all day. I love the color options as well. The first one I bought was "wicked" and next one will be more nude. There wasn't a strong scent of taste or anything. Highly recommend.
17/09/2022
Beautiful Lipstick
This lipstick lasts me all day and feels very smooth. The formula is great and feels super creamy. The finish is shiny and beautiful and the color range is great. Would definitely recommend to others!