Maybelline Super Stay Vinyl Ink No-Budge Longwear Liquid Lipcolor

4.8 5 0 38 38 Shake up your longwear with Super Stay Vinyl Ink. This Liquid Lipcolor delivers no-budge saturated vinyl color and up to 16HR wear. Its color lock formula defies smudging and transfer. Swipe the formula across your lips and enjoy an instant shine and all day color. Available in 10 high-impact vinyl shades for your every lip look. From poppy brights to saturated red tones and even the perfect everyday neutrals, express yourself with Maybelline longwear lipcolor

23/05/2022
Stays all day
I love how good this says all day. No need to reapply several times like other lip colors.
21/05/2022
Loved it
I loved how it looked with my bright skin it really stood out and made my lips pop which is what I look for when buying lipglosses and lipsticks I would absolutely recommend
21/05/2022
Blotchy
I do like most Maybelline products but this one is NOT a winner, it was BLOTCHY on my lips after having it on for an hour or so. Being dark in creases just isn't attractive!
20/05/2022
Color for days!
This is the real deal long lasting lip color! This literally was still visible a full day after I put it on. That is some amazing staying power!
20/05/2022
Nice addition to my makeup box
I am using this beauty now a days.it is awesome.stays for long time.i just love to recommend this
Terrific Lip Product
Maybelline has a winner with this liquid lip color. The staying power is amazing and the color options are fantastic. Goes on easily, stays on and doesn't leave your lips feeling dry. Definitely a go to for me.
Amazing product
With Covid 19 and varients my employer requires mask usage but I never leave the house without my makeup on and other lip color products would rub off into the mask or unfortunately smear around the lip area . This product doesn't smear , stays on the lips even with the mask against them . I highly recommend this product.
Very comfortable
I usually don’t enjoy wearing liquid lipsticks because they are so drying but this one is very comfortable to wear all day. It also fades away evenly and nicely. There was no drying out of my lips after wearing this for a full 8 hours. I love that it didn’t look cracked or cakey on the lips nor did it accentuate the lines in my lips.
18/05/2022
Love how its staying power
I absolutely love this it stays on without having to reapply and looks great all day
Maybelline Super Stay Vinyl Ink No-Budge Longwear Liquid Lipcolor
I love Maybelline and this stuff stay on for a long time
17/05/2022
Boy this lip gloss right here will not come off on anything I put it on in the morning before I go to work and it's still there by the time I get off no transfer bright vibrant colors it's great
I loved it
It was long lasting I love it stays for long time great qaulity
Amazing Staying Power
I was amazed at how long this Vinyl lipstick stayed on for literally 14 hours! I did not have to reapply and it glided on so smoothly. This is definitely staying in my makeup bag for sure!
16/05/2022
Maybelline Super Stay lip Ink Stays On A Long Time!!
Maybelline's Super Stay Ink Stays on for so many hours which is probably great for some people but for me, it was too long and had to literally scrub it off in the shower. It also literally dries out my lips which isn't attractive or a good thing in a lipstick. Your lips are visibly dry. I gave this product 4 stars simply because it has that much staying power, which is what it claims.
Creamy Lips
I didn't have to keep applying all day long. This lipstick ROCKS