Renuzit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Automatic Spray Refill

04/11/2019
Lovly
Love the smell. It filled my whole house. I would buy it again.The scent last all day. Making my house warm and inviting.
01/11/2019
AHhhhhhh
Refreshing and relaxing - therapeutic Scents last a nice long time & I like not having to replace them as often. I wouldn't change a thing
31/10/2019
That snuggle smell
I enjoy this product, the smell is what you expected. Very refreshing.
awesome
One of my favorite scents for spring and summer, reminds me of being in the middle of a field of flowers.
Smells grand
It smell great it last forever ok it seems to last forever and I will buy it again because I hate a stinky house lol
30/10/2019
I always buy this brand Leaves the whole house Like outside near the flowers It is a delight for mind and body No improvement at all Love it just
Renuzit® Snuggle® Relaxing Lavender Automatic Spray Refill
Love this product! Its a little strong when first plugged in, but the scent settles into a nice relaxing aroma. I especially use Renuzit Relaxing Lavender refills, for incoming rescued foster dogs to help them relax, as they transition to their new environment. It's a great product, easy to use and smells wonderful.
Lasting Freshness
We really loved the great lasting fragrance that this wall plug gave and is still giving for our family room and bath. In fact enjoyed it so much that I went out and purchased more for the rest of our home. It had a fresh smell , similar to a summer day in the rain would be the best way to des=======describe.
Snuggle Plug Ins
Love the smell and makes house smell great when u walk in from being gone all day instead of smelling the dog etc. Brings a wonderful smell thru are whole house using just 2 of them one on each side of the house.
Smells amazing!!
This product is great! It smells amazing and leaves your house smelling so fresh and clean. I’d recommend it to anyone who loves a good subtle lavender scent!