4.9 5 0 31 31 El Champú de naranja roja siciliana y casis negro de Not Your Mother es una mezcla inspirada en el Mediterráneo que hidrata para ayudar a restaurar la suavidad y la suavidad del cabello exuberante y tocable. Con el uso de poderosos productos botánicos, el champú Smooth & Soften limpia y revitaliza suavemente el cabello seco o encrespado hasta lograr un estado de suavidad hermoso y sedoso.
Champú de naranja roja siciliana y casis negro de Not Your Mother
  • 4.9 De
  • 31 Reseñas

02/09/2020
I love how that shampoo smells and also how it treats my hair. I’d buy it again for sure.
13/02/2020
Shampoo that does it’s job
Very impressed with this sent and it lathered up and clean my hair well just wasn’t overly impressed by this brand as it seems somewhat like all the others
05/02/2020
Shampoo con ingredientes botanicos ❤
Shampoo excelente para restaurar y dar suavidad a tu cabello con un aroma duradero delicioso con ingredientes botanicos que hacen un cuidado especial a tu cabello 😍
24/01/2020
Smells awesome
I have very thick wavy hair, I've tried about every product available. Even some from England. But I love thus Shampoo. Leaves my hair so soft and sleek. My hair feels like i just left the salon every time I use it. Absolutely LOVE
25/12/2019
great shampoo
omg i love this shampoo an all of the not your mother products every time i use this shampoo i get amazing volume they always smell so amazing to an last for a very long time if u have very damaged hair this one is for you
05/12/2019
My favorite shampoo and conditioner!
I have tried so many different shampoo and conditioners in my life. I so wish that I would’ve found this brand sooner but thank goodness I found it because it’s better late than never. This brand makes my hair look absolutely stunning. My hair appreciates the natural ingredients and the lack of chemicals. It smells amazing and it feels incredible. This line is so special I cannot recommend it enough. I got my husband to switch over and my three best friends. I bought my mother a set for Christmas and I just know she’s gonna love it.
03/12/2019
Amazing Shampoo
First, the scent of this shampoo is amazing! It always leaves my hair smelling so good and lasts all day. I suffer from frizzy hair and this shampoo helps with that.
12/11/2019
My every day brand!!
This is the best shampoo and conditioner I have found. Not only does it leave my hair smelling amazing but helps with frizzy hair and is sulfate free!!!!
06/11/2019
Smells Amazing
I love all NYM Natural products. CG friendly and is super hydrating.
03/11/2019
Amazing results
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo. It smells great and smoothed and hydrated my crispy, sad hair. I love the experience of using it in my hair and the results it gives.
03/11/2019
Top Quality Brand
Not Your Mother's has been my go to haircare brand for the last few months. I try other t hi ings often but this keeps pulling me back! Sicilian Blood specifically smells absolutely rich and luxurious. This is a creamy, lightweight shampoo that cleans each strand without totally stripping your hair of nutrients like other shampoos. The scent trails you for HOURS! I highly recommend this to anyone with thick, wavy, or curly hair.
01/11/2019
10/10
I have tired both this one and the mango one. Now I have a really bad case of dry, itchy scalp and I have a little bit of hair loss not sure if its from stress or the chemicals from other shampoos but this shampoo stopped my hair loss and itchiness! It leaves my smelling good, hair soft and shiny! To me it's a bit on the expansive side but I still highly recommend.
30/10/2019
Smells great
I really love the smell of this product. I buy things first because of the smell then I keep buying it for the way it works
26/10/2019
Instant happiness
Excellent if you have hard water in your home. But it will also leave a build up
24/10/2019
Absolutely love
I don’t shampoo my hair often, but, when I do I reach for NYM. I recently picked this up in Ulta when they were out of my normal product, and I have to say I am extremely impressed. It is gentle enough on my sensitive scalp, but, still leaves a beautiful lingering Graham that lasts all day.