5 5 0 21 21 El Champú de naranja roja siciliana y casis negro de Not Your Mother es una mezcla inspirada en el Mediterráneo que hidrata para ayudar a restaurar la suavidad y la suavidad del cabello exuberante y tocable. Con el uso de poderosos productos botánicos, el champú Smooth & Soften limpia y revitaliza suavemente el cabello seco o encrespado hasta lograr un estado de suavidad hermoso y sedoso.
  • 5.0 De
  • 21 Reseñas

17/10/2019
Salon results!!
I find it difficult to find a shampoo that smells amazing, cleans well, and leaves my hair hydrated in general. When I tried the new Not Your Mother's Sicilian Blood Orange & Black Currant Shampoo I was so happy!!! I can’t tell you how long I’ve been looking for a product that delivers results like this shampoo!! If you’re like me, and have to have a shampoo that smells amazing while leaving your hair looking great this shampoo is for you!! Ladies and gents look no further!!
12/10/2019
Best shampoo
This is the best shampoo which i recommend to all the people over there. This shampoo makes your hair shine and make them silky smooth..anyone can try this shampoo and i love it ....
Fragrant
I live the fragrance and texture. Rinses off nicely and makes my hair fresh.
Love Not Your Mothers
I love Not Your Mothers products! This is my absolute favorite shampoo! It's smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. I always grab this when I need shampoo, it's by far the best that I have ever tried!
Shampoo
Loved it works great will be getting more told my family about it and told them where to get some from
10/10/2019
Amazing Results
Not Your Mother's Hair products are amazing. I have curly hair, which tends to be dry. I tried the Sicilian Blood Orange and Black Currant and was extremely happy with the results. It is very gentle and does a great job of hydrating my hair. My curls bounce and are more defined. I love this shampoo and conditioner. No sulfates, no dyes. It smells absolutely absolutely amazing and I love it.
10/10/2019
I love this shampoo. It smells so good!!! It smoothed my hair, it. Looks so healthy!!!!
09/10/2019
Smells delicious!
I love the Not Your Mother's Sicilian Blood Orange & Black Currant shampoo for a few different reasons. Firstly, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and lush. It is also the best smelling shampoo I've ever tried. It is also very gentle on my hair which is important to me, as I hate when shampoos leave your hair feeling dried out.
05/10/2019
Scentsational
This product has a wonderfl scent plus rinses away easily with no reidue made my hair look amazing this is a must have
05/10/2019
SMells great
Smells amazing and leaves your hair so soft and smooth. Did I say it smells wonderful? It certainly does
03/10/2019
Omg!!! Bloody good!!
This product, not only does the name grab your attention, but the product actually grabs every one else's. Smells great, no more frizz and leaves hair so soft and touchable.
03/10/2019
Smells great
Leaves your hair feeling super soft and smells amazing!
02/10/2019
Curly Girls Note!
Not Your Mother's is a great line for girls with curly hair. It's silicone and sulfate free so you can use it without having dull and lifeless curls. Plus, the smell is just dreamy.
02/10/2019
This smells so good you wanna eat it !! Made my curls more defined !
11/10/2019
Would love to try this just because of the ingredients. They are some of my favorites.