4.8 5 0 50 50 El champú Royal Oils para aumentar la humectación de Head & Shoulders equilibra y restaura la salud del cuero cabelludo. La espuma rica y cremosa limpia, hidrata el cabello y alivia el cuero cabelludo seco y con comezón. Alivio diseñado por expertos para el cuero cabelludo con cabellos naturales, relajados, enroscados y en espiral.
Champú Royal Oils para aumentar la humectación de Head & Shoulders
  • 4.8 De
  • 50 Reseñas

19/05/2020
Shampoo
Un producto que no reseca el cuero cabelludo y deja el cabello suave
13/04/2020
Moisturizing and preventing dandruff
Normally dandruff shampoos Typically make my hair very dry and course. But I was happy to discover this product because it really does moisturize my hair but also prevent dandruff at the same time. I love how it is from head and shoulders which is the leading brand on dandruff relief.
14/03/2020
Head & Shoulders
Moisture boost is awesome. Helps with the dandruff and leaves your hair moisturized
01/03/2020
Absolutely love it
It is a great shampoo. I’m fan of H&S but this one is truly great. It helped to moist my damaged hair and it looks healthy again
27/02/2020
Superb Shampoo
I love this shampoo! It works to moisturize, nourish, and hydrate hair! I love how my hair feels silky smooth! Have that salon quality hair care right at home!
24/02/2020
Awesome
This is amazing... I have a sensitive scalp and this shampoo leaves my scalp nice and clean and removes all my flakes and the itchy scalp too while your hair is shinning and soft
29/01/2020
no more itch
works helps loosen dried skin. Don't have to use multiple times a day. Smells good, leaves hair soft and Shiney.
28/01/2020
Hydrating
My husband had lots of dandruff, but after discovering this line of products it completely went away. His scalp is healthier and not itchy anymore.
27/01/2020
Mi esposo lo usa muy amenudi
Mi esposo le encanta este producto, el acostumbra usarlo diariamente.
20/01/2020
Works great
It has horrible dandruff in this works really well to help cure that I've used it as well and it smells really good I definitely recommend using this project if you have dandruff can't even just for a great shampoo
30/12/2019
I thought it was going to do better than the regular head and shoulders because I use it because I have psoracis but also dry hair but no it wasn't at all.
29/12/2019
Love head and shoulders
I used head and shoulders for mild dandruff for years.this one with moroccan oil smells so amazing.the oils also keep your hair from drying out and keeps it moisturized.it keep down the dandruff
25/12/2019
This product has done wonders to my hair. I have thick wavy hair and this definitely has made my hair look a lot healthy.
18/12/2019
Hair
Love it keep my scalp flak free and clean the smell stay for a long time the soft clean look is wonderful and yes I would let everybody I know it is good.
05/12/2019
Love how shiny this leaves my hair!
I use head and shoulders at least once a week. It’s the best to get rid of and control dandruff. It helps clarify my hair from all the product build up. I love the way this scent smells and it makes my hair super soft and manageable.