4.9 5 0 24 24 El champú Royal Oils para aumentar la humectación de Head & Shoulders equilibra y restaura la salud del cuero cabelludo. La espuma rica y cremosa limpia, hidrata el cabello y alivia el cuero cabelludo seco y con comezón. Alivio diseñado por expertos para el cuero cabelludo con cabellos naturales, relajados, enroscados y en espiral.
  • 4.9 De
  • 24 Reseñas

20/10/2019
Daughter
My daughter won’t use anything but this and it’s reasonably priced
20/10/2019
Head and shou'ders
I tried this head and shoulders shampoo. And I suffer from bed dandruff ,since I have been using it I have had no dandruff.
19/10/2019
Shampoo
I loved the way it made my hair shining silky and full
18/10/2019
Great Shampoo
My son has dandruff. He always used H&S but he really likes this one out of all them. It really controls the flakes for him. He also has extremely curly hair and this does not dry out his hair. 💯
15/10/2019
Alright tasting however extremely pricy
Shockingly extraordinary compared to other "sound " burgers I've had. Since my girl is as of late vegetarian, my family's been difficult loads of items that she employments. This burger was great, delectable without being excessively dry, and not very thick. Ideal for me however I surmise they could be stacked in the event that you re one of those individuals who likes a thicker burger.
15/10/2019
Best Shampoo Ever
I have very thick dry hair and many shampoo's leave my hair still feeling dry. This shampoo makes my hair feel so moisturerized and manageable and thank goodness not tangled. This will be be a staple in my hair care routine!
11/10/2019
Overall decent
It wasn’t drying and seems as effective at dandruff as the original. However, I didn’t care for the coconut scent. I’d be more likely to purchase again if it came in different scents
11/10/2019
Absolutely love it
I bought this for myself and my youngest son. Our scalps r very dry! I absolutely love this head and shoulders shampoo! It fixed our problem in less than a week! Left our hair looking and smelling amazing! It's super hydrating!
Fantastic!!
I absolutely love this shampoo!! My hair was SOOOOOOO soft~ shiny and it smelled great!! Such a super clean feeling!!!
Head & Shoulders Royal Oils Moisture Boost Shampoo
Head & Shoulders Royal Oils Moisture Boost Is great for dandruff and its good that it gives you some moisture. Dandruff products can dry out your hair and make in unmanagable
Best ever
It keep my hair nice and soft and my hair is easier to control
07/10/2019
The best
Keeps my hair nice and soft never dry it’s one of the best products I have used by far
06/10/2019
Head and Shoulders Royal Oils SHampoo
This shampoo does it all like provide great healthy scalp, anti dandruff protection and cleans your hair like no other shampoo and very easy to apply with the easy grip bottle stylish bottle that it come in
04/10/2019
Multi texture
I'm Caucasian, my husband is African American and it children are mixed. This line works for all of our hair
04/10/2019
Silky smooth
I tried this and it met my expectations. It leaves the scalp clean and the fragrance is long lasting. I would highly recommend this for treating scalp issues.