4,7 5 0 79 79 Handy Andy cleaning expertise, with the germ killing power of Domestos, is now available for your floors! Gives your floor an impeccable shine and 99.9% germ kill all around your home.

02/12/2019
Clean and fresh
I love this product gets rid of tough stains leaves it refresh and wonderful clean and fresh fragrance. So glad I tried it.
01/12/2019
Handy Andy for everything
I love it because it is so easy to use. My husband even uses it to wash the car.
30/11/2019
I love the smell but it’s fast acting and cleans really well! All in one makes my life a lot easier 😊
29/11/2019
Handy andy floor cleaner
i love the long lasting fresh smell works perect for all floor tipes
28/11/2019
Handy Andy all in 1 floor
All purpose cleaner, used it around the house for many things. I loved the smell. I use it in my whole house. Yes I would recommend it to others
27/11/2019
Product is great! Leaves our surfaces fresh and sparkling almost ALL the time! Would definitely recommend this brand to anyone looking for this type of cleaning product. Great!
Love the smell!
i LOVE THE SMELL, REMINDS ME OF MY CHILDHOOD HOME.
Best for multi purpose
Affordable and works wonders,from kitchen to bathroom you won't regret
Handy Andy never fails
It works wonderful on tiles and it smells amazing too. Having a todler in the house and we all know they drop food and eat it of the floor I trust Handy Andy to help with killing germs.
Smelling Fresh
I absolutely love this product..Very affective on cleaning and leaving my floors feeling clean and smelling fresh 10/10 from meeee.....
26/11/2019
I recently bought the product, needless to say both my helper I are happy. Great product.
24/11/2019
handy any floor cleaner
Excellent well known brand, leaves floors clean and bright and the whole house smells fresh and clean, tiles are shiny. I would recommend any one to try this product. Very easy to use.
22/11/2019
Best in the market
The most ever trusted brand one needs to have for clean shiny floors , that have that inviting smell
21/11/2019
Happy floors:)
The product is exceptional, leaves the house smelling fresh and the floor is a little shiny as well
19/11/2019
Best product
Bought it month ago and I couldn't be happier, smells fresh and make my place looks amazing, recently introduced it to my mother and she recommended it to my 2 sisters. I'm certainly not changing it anytime soon. Well done Handy Andy, I'm a happy Customer