4,7 5 0 741 741 Handy Andy cleaning expertise, with the germ killing power of Domestos, is now available for your floors! Gives your floor an impeccable shine and 99.9% germ kill all around your home.
Handy Andy All in 1 Floor Cleaner

Handy Andy tile cleaner
If you want clean and shiny tiles, please try this. I am Impressed. Leas you home smelling fresh. I will never go back to products I used before. Ladies and gentlemen you need
Sparkling shine
Handy Andy leaves a fresh and subtle scent to the house . It also leaves the house free from germs .
Excellent
I'm very happy with this product leaving my floors bright, clean and leaves my house smelling to fresh and makes my tiles shiny
Handy Andy Floor Cleaner
Great product. Cleans and shines floors. Love Handy And and Domestos. Recommend to all!
20/01/2021
Handy your saved me from germs
Since I used it my toilet and my kitchen smells so good.my tiles house are so shiny and clean.i will never leave it for anything.
Compliment
It's a product one should have leaves your house clean and smelling fresh I love it
Tried and trusted
Love the fragrance. And the fact you need to add alot of the cleaner to water. Economical
Great cleaning
Love the fact that it's so tough on dirt and it smells Devine.
Smells great
Very good tile cleaner... Doesnt leave streaks on the floors, leaves the tiles shiny and. Smells great
Excellent cleaning power
Absolutely happy with it ,very good on shiny tiles;none slippery and streak free and im crazy about the clean smell,it would be great value for money if it also came in bigger bottles ,overall l love it!
Clean smell
I've used this floor cleaner and I must say it makes my floor white and the smell is so fresh
Handy Andy all in 1
Great product, smells amazing, cleans floor and surfaces well without being sticky.
Exceleny
Best fragrance. Hygiene. Clean floors leaves a long lasting fragrance in the house
Handy andy all in one
makes the house smell good and it is very reasonable. but i found it to be weak for cleaning floors.
Handy Andy floor cleaner
It makes wonders it cleanse the floor it makes the house to smell very fresh