Handy Andy All in 1 Floor Cleaner

4,7 5 0 1157 1157 Handy Andy cleaning expertise, with the germ killing power of Domestos, is now available for your floors! Gives your floor an impeccable shine and 99.9% germ kill all around your home.
Handy Andy All in 1 Floor Cleaner

14/04/2021
Clean and shiny
My friwnd recommended i buy this product, ysex it and was very satisfird, left my floors sparkly clean and smelling great, will definitely purchase again and recommend to my family and friends
Sparkling clean
I absolutely love this. I don't only use it on the floor tiles but I also use it to clean the toilet.
Real Makoya
Talking about the real stuff, this is everything when it comes to cleaning. Spotless, shinny and great smell. I just love this!
Fresh clean smell
Love the clean fresh smell throughout the entire house when the floors are done- leaves a nice shine to the floors
Fresh, clean and good.
Other products seem to leave a sticky residue, Handy Andy all in 1 so much better plus I love the smell it leaves. Clean and fresh.
Amazing combo
I generally use Handy Andy to clean bathroom and kitchen surfaces and I use Domestos when mopping to disinfect. What amazes me about this product is that it has the qualities of both. My tiles stay disinfected and shiny. I will be recommending this product to others as well.
Cleans
My house smells great because of it. My tiles are clean like i just laid them few days back. It even keeps my mob clean.
Handy Andy All in 1Floor clean
Clean nice small nice value for money small lost very long is the house
Best floor cleaner
Cleans well leaves no residue and smells good. Have used many cleaners in the past but this one is the best. Another fragrance perhaps otherwise handy ady has done well. Would recommend to everyone.
Handy Andy All in 1 Floor cleaner
It leaves my floors clean and the whole house smells fresh with each use. Very strong and no need to use too much of the product..
Refreshed house
Leave clean and shining floor. The house smells nice and fresh.
Handy Andy
This is the best to buy it leaves the floor sparkling and spotless
A favorite in my home
Leaves my tiles looking as if they were recently laid... and the smell isn't too bad either 😏
Fresh & Clean
best buy ever. my floors sparkle and the entire house is smelling fresh.
Smells fresh
House smells fresh, tiles shine and clean, it's a good to use from bathroom to kitchen