4,7 5 0 160 160 Handy Andy cleaning expertise, with the germ killing power of Domestos, is now available for your floors! Gives your floor an impeccable shine and 99.9% germ kill all around your home.
Handy Andy All in 1 Floor Cleaner

Handy andy
Used it. Leaves floor shining and clean. Removes all dirt.and leaves the floor smell clean.use it in the bathrooms floor and kitchen floor.It removes germs and greasy floor.recommend it to all to try it.
Floors are sparkling!
Leaves behind a lovely smell that lingers in the house for hours after the floors has dried! Leaves my floors clean with no stickiness.
Floor Wiz
Love using this for cleaning my floors and tiles in my bathroom! Smells lavender fresh and really cleans well.
My Go To Cleaner!
I adore this product! Its the perfect all in one cleaner. It removes scuff marks and dirt with ease and it leave a great fragrance and shine to my floors once they dry. i am very impressed!
Great for disinfecting
I really like this product, however I have terrible tiles in my house and it leaves streak marks on the floor (this is with most of the products I use) I love the smell and it cleans the floors really well.
CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN
I love Handy Andy 4 in 1 for cleaning my tiles since i gave birth and i know when my son is crawling no dirty no germs ...it wipes away all the dirty and my house is always fresh and clean
03/08/2020
Awesome Product
Good product, and love the smell! makes you feel so clean after using!
24/07/2020
This product has left my floors sparkling white. It's scent is pleasing to the nose.
23/07/2020
Handy Andy-4 in 1
LOVE this product. Bought it at the end of the month with our monthly groceries and I must say- this is a great product. Cleans very good.
23/07/2020
Handy Andy All in 1 Floor Cleaner
I have purchased the Green Handy Andy all in 1 floor cleaner and i am pleasantly impressed with how it cleans and leaves a fresh smell and no sticky residue behind. Will recommend this product for you tiles. I put it in a spray bottle and use it on wall tiles in my bathroom.
22/07/2020
Handy Andy the Best😍
Since i was a child my mom used Handy Andy for cleaning and i would always love the freshness and cleaness it would leave in the house. Now im old having my own and i never stay without my Handy Andy and this all in one floor cleaner is the best. Great Job Handy Andy👏😍😍😍😍
22/07/2020
Effective floor cleaner
I love that it has a nice smell and that it cleans effectively the floors.
18/07/2020
Germ killer
First of it has a good smell, when you wipe floor or kitchen or bathroom it gives nice smell. Another important I personally love handy Andy. I trust in brand. It clean perfectly. Kills all the germ. I will highly recommend this product.
08/07/2020
Feel at home
It smells nice and gives the floor a good shine after use
08/07/2020
Handy Andy All in 1
I love this product. I have a disabled child who mostly crawls around on the floor. Using this product gives me peace of mind that the floors are germ free for him!