4,6 5 0 55 55 Trust KOO to help you make delicious meals that bring people together, because it is so yummy, lekker, mnandi kakhulu every time.

15/10/2019
Koo Cape Malay Curry Sauce
i love this. it has a great taste. nice to use when making curry
30/09/2019
Favorite
I love this curry mix it always gives my stew a bit of color and flavor
12/09/2019
Tasty and convenient
I love this product! I always add this to my mince curry because it gives it great flavor and it saves me cooking time. It definitely adds a unique taste to the curry and you can even use it as a side with other dishes too. Great tasting affordable product.
23/08/2019
Tasty
Every month i make this on the top of my list. Convenient for that quick curry
22/08/2019
Jummy
Brought it and love it , especially with any stew . Taste so good don't even need to put some extra spices in the food when you use this product. Definitely a recommendation
20/08/2019
Koo curry veggies tin
Used this in my mince and loved the flavor and the taste. Would recommend this product.
19/08/2019
koo
Everyone in my house likes the taste of these veggies, it adds a unique flavor to mince and casseroles, and also tastes great on its own.
05/08/2019
Great Product
Excellent quality and great taste. A good choice for supper especially for us working mums
30/07/2019
koo
koo is the best brand for canned food.their mixed vegetables tastes divine and are perfect for stew.
28/07/2019
Koop Mixed Vegerable
Easy to prepare for quick meal.I use one tin to put in with my curry mince
25/07/2019
Impressed
I used a tin of this while making vetkoek and mince and it was delicious, it was not as spicy as I expected which made it easy for the whole family to enjoy :)
17/07/2019
elevate your curry
for those of us who aren't the best at making curries...this takes my humble chicken curry into a decent curry
11/07/2019
AWESOME
MY HOUSEHOLD JUST LOVE CURRY AND ON MOST WEEKDAY WHEN N MOM JUST HAVE "SO MUCH TIME" (YOU NOW WHAT I MEAN) THIS IS THE BEST BY FAR TO USE..NO NEED TO POUR IN OTHER CARRYS BUT JUST A CAN OF KOO AND THERE YOU GO..GOOD FOOD FOR THE FAMILY
10/07/2019
Very Nice
08/07/2019
Mixed Veggies
I bought this to add into my cottage pie and what a delight. It really gave the mince all the flavor and texture it needed. I would recommend this to be available in different vegetables and we don't like peas.