4,5 5 0 51 51 Trust KOO to help you make delicious meals that bring people together, because it is so yummy, lekker, mnandi kakhulu every time.

2019/08/22
Jummy
Brought it and love it , especially with any stew . Taste so good don't even need to put some extra spices in the food when you use this product. Definitely a recommendation
2019/08/20
Koo curry veggies tin
Used this in my mince and loved the flavor and the taste. Would recommend this product.
2019/08/19
koo
Everyone in my house likes the taste of these veggies, it adds a unique flavor to mince and casseroles, and also tastes great on its own.
2019/08/05
Great Product
Excellent quality and great taste. A good choice for supper especially for us working mums
2019/07/30
koo
koo is the best brand for canned food.their mixed vegetables tastes divine and are perfect for stew.
2019/07/28
Koop Mixed Vegerable
Easy to prepare for quick meal.I use one tin to put in with my curry mince
2019/07/25
Impressed
I used a tin of this while making vetkoek and mince and it was delicious, it was not as spicy as I expected which made it easy for the whole family to enjoy :)
2019/07/17
elevate your curry
for those of us who aren't the best at making curries...this takes my humble chicken curry into a decent curry
2019/07/11
AWESOME
MY HOUSEHOLD JUST LOVE CURRY AND ON MOST WEEKDAY WHEN N MOM JUST HAVE "SO MUCH TIME" (YOU NOW WHAT I MEAN) THIS IS THE BEST BY FAR TO USE..NO NEED TO POUR IN OTHER CARRYS BUT JUST A CAN OF KOO AND THERE YOU GO..GOOD FOOD FOR THE FAMILY
2019/07/10
Very Nice
2019/07/08
Mixed Veggies
I bought this to add into my cottage pie and what a delight. It really gave the mince all the flavor and texture it needed. I would recommend this to be available in different vegetables and we don't like peas.
2019/06/30
Old school goodness!
Still the same taste as I remember when my gran used to prepare it. Quick and easy, but oh so yummy 😁😁😁
2019/06/27
It's so simple. Try it!
The KOO mixed vegetable can is so convenient to have in your home. For working mothers who don't have a lot of time to cook, you can quickly make a mixed vegetable pie or curry dish.
2019/06/26
not curry at all
koo always makes good products but this one is not good at all.
2019/06/26
Lovely alternative
This is a lovely alternative to the normal hot curry veg, with lovely flavours