4,5 5 0 43 43 Trust KOO to help you make delicious meals that bring people together, because it is so yummy, lekker, mnandi kakhulu every time.

2019/07/17
elevate your curry
for those of us who aren't the best at making curries...this takes my humble chicken curry into a decent curry
2019/07/11
AWESOME
MY HOUSEHOLD JUST LOVE CURRY AND ON MOST WEEKDAY WHEN N MOM JUST HAVE "SO MUCH TIME" (YOU NOW WHAT I MEAN) THIS IS THE BEST BY FAR TO USE..NO NEED TO POUR IN OTHER CARRYS BUT JUST A CAN OF KOO AND THERE YOU GO..GOOD FOOD FOR THE FAMILY
2019/07/10
Very Nice
Everyone in my house likes the taste of these veggies, it adds a unique flavor to mince and casseroles, and also tastes great on its own.
2019/07/08
Mixed Veggies
I bought this to add into my cottage pie and what a delight. It really gave the mince all the flavor and texture it needed. I would recommend this to be available in different vegetables and we don't like peas.
2019/06/30
Old school goodness!
Still the same taste as I remember when my gran used to prepare it. Quick and easy, but oh so yummy 😁😁😁
2019/06/27
It's so simple. Try it!
The KOO mixed vegetable can is so convenient to have in your home. For working mothers who don't have a lot of time to cook, you can quickly make a mixed vegetable pie or curry dish.
2019/06/26
not curry at all
koo always makes good products but this one is not good at all.
2019/06/26
Lovely alternative
This is a lovely alternative to the normal hot curry veg, with lovely flavours
2019/06/24
Hmmmmm yummy
I love when my fiance uses it in our foods hmmm the taste is Devine
2019/06/20
In Love
I use this for my curries and I love it. Family does too.
2019/06/19
KOO
Just love KOO products. The Cape Malay Curry works well with Chicken or any stew!
Koo
I just love the koo products i bought the curry malay style vegies and my fam loved it in the curry
KOO Mix Veg Cape Malay Curry
Makes my Curry a Top one! Husband cannot get enough of my curry, he said its definitely the best I've ever made- he insulted me and complemented me at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love this!
This product is great to use for someone who deosnt know how to make curries.
2019/06/10
It's gokd
I use it to give my curry just a lekker taste aswell. Makes the pot full if you have a huge family. Part of the family