4.6 5 0 7 7 These cherry tomatoes are sun ripened and traditionally preserved and marinated. Add a luscious burst of flavour to your next pizza, pasta or salad.
Always Fresh Semi-Dried Cherry Tomatoes

08/09/2020
Love them!
These little sun dried cherry tomatoes are delicious! They are sweet and bursting with flavour. Fantastic on pizza and also really nice tossed through salads.
13/08/2020
Always in the pantry
I always have these in my pantry. They are a great way to spark up a meal. About to add to my click and collect now.
12/08/2020
LOVE THIS PRODUCT
I love semi-dried tomatoes, the good thing about this one is - you can taste the tomatoes and they are ready to throw into anything you cook or if you like me, i eat them straight out of the jar. Can't fault these. GOOD PRODUCT
07/08/2020
Always Fresh - Always Great
I'm a huge fan of the Always Fresh products and this product did not disappoint. The delicious companion to cheese and wine.
06/08/2020
Good product
I have used this product in multiple dishes such as risotto, sandwiches, wraps and they have never failed in terms of texture and taste.A bit chewy but I guess this is with most sun dried tomatoes anyway.I will definitely keep buying
05/08/2020
Great to have for guests
I found this product a little bit chewy but the flavour was excellent. It was fantastic to use on a cheese platter and it went down a treat with my guests. I will definitely be keeping in my pantry for surprise guests.
04/08/2020
Perfect for all dishes
I tried these out in a chicken risotto and can’t complain. They cooked up really nicely, broke apart just the way I liked them and they tasted beautiful and fresh. I used some of the oil in the jar in my risotto also to cook the chicken which worked perfectly and browned the chicken just the way I liked it. Worth trying these out. I’ll be purchasing them again as always use sundries tomato’s in dishes.