5 5 0 6 6 Red Kidney Bean Salad is popping with bursts of sweet corn, mixed with quinoa and red kidney beans, then finished with a tasty paprika dressing.
Edgell Red Kidney Bean Salad

22/01/2020
Quick and Easy Lunch
Love this! Easy to take to work for an easy but healthy lunch. Great combination of ingredients.
22/01/2020
Prefer this brand
After a disappointing taste experience with another brand product that contained beans, I decided to grab one of these and mix in some tuna and really enjoyed the taste of the beans. They’re not too crunchy and not too overcooked. Just right. Yes I recommend this product.
21/01/2020
Lunch Beans!
This is my day to day lunch. Add some tinned salmon and yummy! Nice taste, nice size, has a small fork which if I’m on the road I can use it.
21/01/2020
Quick, easy, tasty
Great for a quick grab & go lunchtime. Healthy all natural ingredients, tastes great.
01/12/2019
Pantry staple
I love foods that I can have ready to grab on my way out the door when I need to leave for work. I aim to eat healthy but I am lazy when it comes to food prep. This is a perfect lunch. No prep, easy to open, nutritionally good for you. Over 12g protein on its own but if my diet needs it I’ll add in some tuna. When I’ve had an unexpected visitors stay for dinner I’ve opened 2, added some microwaved brown rice and extra veg to fluff it out a little and made a nice side dish. The paprika flavour is nice and takes it from a possibly bland mix to tasty. This is in my weekly lunch rotation for me.
16/11/2019
Yummy mix
A yummy mix of beans and corn with a light dressing. It tasted fresh and had a well balanced ratio of beans to dressing.