SunRice Salt & Balsamic Vinegar Flavoured Thin Rice Cakes

4.7 5 0 89 89 The combination of sea salt and balsamic vinegar finds a perfect balance in SunRice Salt & Balsamic Vinegar Flavoured Thin Rice Cakes. Made using 100% Australian-grown wholegrain brown rice, these delicious rice cakes have no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
SunRice Salt & Balsamic Vinegar Flavoured Thin Rice Cakes

17/10/2021
These are fantastic. Whenever I'm craving something a bit naughty like some chips, I reach for these as a lighter alternative. They are incredibly flavoursome and the crunch is simply satisfying. Love, love these rice cakes as a slightly healthier alternative to chips
14/10/2021
Healthier snacking
I like that it has many flavours. The rice snack is not only tasty and full of flavour but the biscuits are quite large. They are great on their own or you can add toppings. This is one of my favourite flavours.
14/10/2021
Yum
Great snack, good crunch and lovely tangy vinegar flavour. Hits the spot when feeling peckish.
13/10/2021
Review
My kids absolutely love these, they love anything salt and vinegar flavoured but these are a great healthy snack rather than salt and vinegar chips 🙄 They are Soo good with a slice of cheese also
12/10/2021
Tasty but not consistent
We often by rice and corn cakes, these ones were nice but we found the salt and vinegar ratio throughout the packet varies a lot. Some with little taste and some with too much vinegar. To be fair we only brought two packets and they would have been from the same batch but we haven’t tried again.
Rice Cakes
Our kids really like these rice cakes as they are a great snack which isn't too bad for them. The kids say they are good because they have the right amount of flavouring on them. I find when I am starting to get a bit peckish before tea time just having one or two tieds me over. They are also great with a slight amount of vegemy and tomato on them are really good to.
Great snack
Taste great and good to keep in the cupboard for a snack. A little bit too strong for our youngest child to enjoy.
11/10/2021
So flavoursome! Nice with cheese!
So yummy and a nice twist to a normal rice cake!
You just can't stop
I buy these as a `healthy' treat. They are a cheap alternative to lollies and stay fresh. However, at times you may get some overly flavoured and others under flavoured but still an awesome treat.
Deliciously Moorish
These taste great and like salt and vinegar chips you can’t stop at one! The vinegar is strong but not overpowering in taste and the crunch is just right. These are my go to snack!
07/10/2021
These are ultra delicious without all the fat and oil you would get with other nibblies. Only trouble they are very addictive.
07/10/2021
Favourite Snack
I've bought these so many times as they're just so delicious. My absolute favourite snack to have as they're so light and tasty. Would recommend to everyone.
My favourite snack!
I love these rice cakes and I buy them often as a quick snack. Just the right amount of salt and vinegar and healthy for you too. My only problem with these is that I find it really hard to stop at one or two!!
Sunrice rice cakes
These are delicious. They stay fresh well and I love to eat them and other flavours as a snack that feels naughty but isn't.
‘Nice’ cakes
I love spreading mine with margarine and Vegemite, gives them that extra zingy salty taste that is almost addictive (if you like Vegemite) great for a healthy alternative to bread. The only thing I do find annoying is every one and again you get a hard bit of unruffled rice.