4.7 5 0 96 96 SunRice Sour Cream & Chives flavoured rice cakes are delicately seasoned with sour cream & chives flavour. These thin, crispy rice cakes are seriously tasty!
Sunrice Rice Cakes Thin Sour Cream & Chives

19/01/2021
Nice snack but not enjoyed by all
I personally like it but unfortunately my kids don’t. They much prefer the plain ones
18/01/2021
tasty quick snack
this product is healthy and full of flavour, it is simple but does not need anything else added to it.
18/01/2021
"Any time" snack
My kids love this. Its a light, not to thick snack therefore does not give your mouth that super dry feeling and they are simply yummy. They work great in lunch boxes and as healthy grab and go snack!
Sour cream rice cake
Sunrice Rice Cakes sour cream and chives are a great anytime snack. My kids like them for school.
11/01/2021
Favourite low calorie snack!
These are so delicious and low calorie - what more can you want! The flavour is delicious - almost like you’re having chips but they are so much healthier! These are a staple on my cupboard!
11/01/2021
What a tasty product. The crackers were fresh, crunchy and flavorsome. These didn't last long in our family! It would be great to see less packaging, and the packaging used does split easily, so be prepared to enjoy the whole packet, or put the rest into a sealed container for later.
10/01/2021
Good
Very nice light snack good with cheese and tomato for after school snacks or lunch box good taste and good range of flavors.
09/01/2021
Nice snack
Really enjoy having these on hand which we delve into when we get the munchies.
Love these
These rice crackers are a great snack when working away on my computer at work. If your feeelong peckish and needs a snack this is a great alternative to chips which are higher in fat. Great product i love the other flavours too
So much flavour
I think these are sooo yummy. Really handy for a quick tasty snack. Never had rice cakes as good as these before . No changes should be made IMO.
Healthy alternative
These rice cakes are incredibly tasty. Excellent amount of flavour on them making them a tasty alternative to crackers and chips. Regular on our shopping list.
08/01/2021
Great affordable lunch or snack
I LOVE these. There are some many ways to serve them or just eat them on their own. Great for a quick snack on the go that doesn't leave any mess. Great size package and amount in the packet. My whole family enjoys them!
08/01/2021
Tasty healthy alternative to crackers
I like the taste of these not too overpowering. The texture is good when first got out the packet but have to remember to store the open packet well as they can go stale quickly if you don't. The one downside is the amount of plastic packaging as it is double packed in plastic :(
04/01/2021
Very flavourful
These are great as a mid-morning snack or something light after lunch. Full of flavour with a good crunch, they are a go-to option when you want to eat something quick. I like to eat these plain
03/01/2021
Easy quick meal
Great taste. Good for snacks or lunch. Tried with cottage cheese and salad. Can eat it routinely.