3.8 5 0 35 35 Cheetos Popcorn, bringing the delicious taste of Cheetos to a classic snacking favourite - popcorn! Cheetos Popcorn delivers all of the rich, smooth, cheesy flavour you know and love from classic Cheetos.
Cheetos Flamin' Hot Popcorn

27/11/2020
As they say, they're flamin hot!!
I love a hot curry and chilli on everything. So on an AFL party night, I grabbed a bag of these....and they are as described - flamin hot.....not to begin with, but the heat builds. You want to stop, but you can't. These are tops....and too hot for the kids to eat!
17/11/2020
Pain plus!!
These were way too hot for my sensitive mouth. Couldn’t taste properly for days after eating these! I sure envy those who can tolerate them.
06/11/2020
Too spicy!
Way too hot for me, I could not taste anything and I am in love with spicy food. The whole pack went straight into the bin....
04/11/2020
A Different Take
I do like Cheetos and I do like spice so I gave these a go. Now I wouldn’t say these are super spicy, in fact I wouldn’t say these are even that spicy at all, but I still enjoyed them, just don’t expect anything crazy if you get them.
02/11/2020
I have tried it and i really like it considering i do like spicy stuff it was delicious would totally recommend this.
30/10/2020
Nice little kick
I enjoyed a packed with my partner it deffinetly has good flavor. We also tried it with caramel sauce which went really well together.
26/10/2020
This cheetos reminds me of my childhood! the delicious crunchy taste, and it has that extra flare which is the spicy flavour! It's an interesting snack!
23/10/2020
Pretty spicy!
I do enjoy the Cheetos Flamin’ Hot range as I love spicy food and this popcorn was quite spicy. It has the same flavour and colour as the puffs etc. However I probably prefer the other Cheetos product more than this. Although a good alternative to regular popcorn for anyone who does like their spicy food.
21/10/2020
Super tasty
I have tried it ,and its super spicy and tasty. Crunch is also good , but the red colour looks like food colour but taste good
15/10/2020
Not great
I LOVE flamin hot products usually, so I was so excited to see they now have a popcorn. I was really disappointed with this product however, as the popcorn had the spicy flavour but the popcorn itself had a stale texture.
13/10/2020
Addictive
The flaming hot flavour is addictive. They're so light you can just keep eating and eating until the pack is empty (woops!) There's a subtle sweetness to the hot flavour - delish. You know it's not a healthy, organic snack, but it's ok to have some guilty pleasures.
13/10/2020
Fire breather
Love these. Love anything spicy,and boy, these have a kick. Kids love them... not sure why as they burn my mouth after a few.... but can't stop.... I think I need help.
12/10/2020
Hot!
Sweet tangy spicy goodness! Easy to help with portion control as personally I couldn't eat a whole bag in one go lol I would be breathing fire! Smells delicious too, will re purchase, as my other halfs new fave snack
12/10/2020
wow they are spicy and tasty. just like cheetos puffs these are spicy and yummy. They have a somewhat tangy taste too.
03/10/2020
Cheetos
Suka rasanya gurih pop cron nya dan enak rasa pedasnya