4.5 5 0 54 54 Vaalia Yoghurt Luscious Berries is a premium probiotic yoghurt that contains a special combination of 3 probiotics including LGG that helps strengthen your immune system.
Vaalia Low Fat Luscious Berries Yoghurt

31/07/2020
Worth a try!
Everyone has there preference when it comes to the texture of yogurt and I must say I would rather a thicker yogurt, yet happy to have something a little runnier if it’s full of flavour and is healthy. This is a great product. I did enjoy it and do purchase frequently. It’s just not as thick as you may think. I have yogurt every morning for breakfast with fruit so always trying varieties of yogurt. Worth the try and having in the fridge. And great style packaging also. Easy to pour!
29/07/2020
Yummy Yogurt
I like this berries yogurt and its now always present in my refrigerator for little treats.
24/07/2020
Why 900 grams?
I loved vaalia yogurt since long time but these new flavours are not very appealing. The packaging is not good and the lid keeps come off, the weight has reduced from 1kg to 900 g, the yogurt itself is runny and thin and tastes like added powder. Not happy with the product quality.
23/07/2020
TOO THIN
The consistency is too thin for me and the flavour is wishy washy.
22/07/2020
Full fruit yoghurt
I like that it has fruit pieces embedded in the yoghurt.
20/07/2020
This yogurt is very tasty and healthy. I love eating this yogurt with my favourite cereal
20/07/2020
nice
This yoghurt is really nice. It's smooth, creamy and thick and has lots of real berries in it. Great for a snack.
18/07/2020
Reasonably priced.
This yogurt brand is great is all flavours but i really like this one. All 3 of my kids smash it down, there very picky with yogurt especially one of my children having sensory/texture issues so him eating this means its really good after he eventually tried it.
Perfect yoghurt
I love yoghurt and have always used other brands. Now that i have tried this i wont turn back. Perfect balance of real fruit pieces to yogurt, thick consistency thats not too sweet. Great on its own or with muesli. My 2 yr old granddaughter is very picky but loves this.
Berry yoghurt dream
I love this yoghurt, as does my 8 month old baby. So many visible pieces of mixed berries, creamy, great consistency and brilliant balance of sweet and tartness from the berries.
Vaalia
This is a fantastic product, lots of fruit and very smooth and delicious. Vaalia is the only brand I purchase now with the groceries.
14/07/2020
Found this yoghurt to be delicious, creamy and thick. Perfect amount of flavours from the berries. Really yummy!
perfect
perfect texture and taste. Is nice to mix it with different frutis too
vaalia yoghurt
very delicious and great taste with the berries and would recommend this to others
12/07/2020
Number 1 yoghurt choice
Vaalia Low Fat Luscious Berries yoghurt is my number 1 choice because it is smooth and creamy, tastes delicious, and contains lots of fruit as well as probiotics.