Mucinex Chest Congestion Guaifenesin

4.7 5 0 52 52 When you’re sick, mucus can be a master of mayhem. But chest congestion† relief is just a dose away — with Mucinex immediate and extended-release bi-layer tablets that start to release fast and last for 12 hours*. A cough medicine that makes coughs more productive by loosening phlegm in the chest, providing fast-acting relief for chest congestion and excess mucus due to the common cold
Mucinex Chest Congestion Guaifenesin

16-07-2022
Good Stuff
this stuff does the job, it works well!!!!
15-06-2022
Helped my severe cold
This medicine 100% helped my chest when I was sick recently. Definitely helped my chest become clearer and less congested especially when other cold medicines were not helping. 10/10 recommend!
24-05-2022
Must have
Mucinex Chest Congestion Is a godsend. If you can’t go to the doctor to get a prescription for expectorant and you have a very heavy chest due to mucus and cough, this might help you big time. I would highly recommend this for anyone with flemmy lungs but also consult a doctor.
01-05-2022
Quickly helps to clear up chest phlegm when you are suffering from a cold or flu
I had never tried musinex prior to this and am surprised at how quickly I seen and felt the relief from the results. It now has a permanent place in my medicine cabinet.
29-03-2022
Meh
I have been really congested with mucus in my upper airways this last month as I recover from a cold. I finally bit the bullet totry this to help with the congestion when I lay down for bed. I feel it made next to no difference.
18-02-2022
Works wonders
This product works great for sinus and congestion due to colds. Will help with allowing you to get better sleep. Highly recommend it.
26-11-2021
Chest congestion medication
Works extremely well for me as I get extremely bad coughs and usually had to resort to inhaling wics vapor or drinking awful medicine. This capsule however fixes most problems as you don't taste it in fizzy water at all and kicks in farely quickly resulting in better sleep and faster recovery
10-11-2021
Productive.
This stuff is wonderful. My spouse grabbed it for me on recommendation and boy does it work to get the ick out of my respiratory tract. The best part was it seems to have somehow also helped reduce my overall body pain. I have chronic bronchitis(my parents smoked like chimneys when I was a kid) and early onset R.A. (Something is always flared up somewhere). I was surprised and remain very pleased with this product.
01-11-2021
Suffer from sinus issues and mucus build up so tried this product. I found the product worked well and is a product I will definitely continue to use. It's a cheaper alternative to another product I use which is not easily available over the counter like Mucinex.
16-10-2021
A big help
I am prone to bronchitis and pneumonia. I was hesitant to try this but it really makes a difference and i think it can shorten the duration of cold symptoms
05-10-2021
Mucinex
This is my number one go to medicine. Works great and has you feeling better in no time.
04-10-2021
Makes breathing easier
I have asthma, so when I get bad congestion it's really hard to breathe, especially lying down. This really breaks up the gung in my lungs making me breathe easier and takes away that painful congestion felling. It's my go-to medicine.
17-09-2021
My go-to
As someone that struggles with asthma, when I get a cold it seems to always go straight to my chest, which means steamy showers, hot tea and mucinex, I always have about 4 boxes in my medicine cabinet (heaven forbid I don’t have it when I need it). Because I have asthma some other cold medications can irritate my asthma further and I have never had an issue with this stuff!
06-09-2021
Essential
As soon as my lungs become congested this is my go-to product. It is pricier than others, but it is well worth the money.
01-09-2021
Nothing Better
I have used Mucinex for years and have yet to find a better product. It is more expensive but it it is worth it.