Mucinex Chest Congestion Guaifenesin

4.7 5 0 23 23 When you’re sick, mucus can be a master of mayhem. But chest congestion† relief is just a dose away — with Mucinex immediate and extended-release bi-layer tablets that start to release fast and last for 12 hours*. A cough medicine that makes coughs more productive by loosening phlegm in the chest, providing fast-acting relief for chest congestion and excess mucus due to the common cold
Mucinex Chest Congestion Guaifenesin

03-05-2021
Works!
Mucinex is the only thing that works and without drowsiness! It also works quickly!
27-04-2021
No more mucus
This product is awesome for anyone that Is sick with a mucus build up or anyone that has chronic mucus problems a few days of this and all the mucus is gone u can breathe swallow and your head is even unstuffed
26-04-2021
Awesome
This works extremely fast and helps dramatically. It cost a bit more but works straight away and faster to feeling better
23-04-2021
Mucinex
This product is amazing! Not only does it help cold congestion, but any problem with bronchial choking on phlegm. Recommend this for smokers also.
21-04-2021
Mucinex!
It is amazing! Used multiple times and definitely helps!
17-04-2021
Mucinex
Best product for severe congestion and stuffiness. Doctors in the hospital use it the most. Clears out bronchial congestion. No!
13-04-2021
Life Saver
I tried this product after struggling with brutal sinus congestion for over two weeks. It worked like a charm I was back on my feet that afternoon and was able to get through my whole day easily! Would 100% recommend
11-04-2021
I have chronic bronchitis
It works like a charm! I suffer from bronchitis and these truly help my cough. I like how they are safely packed and have a daily calendar to keep up to date with your medications.
08-04-2021
It works!
I had a some pretty heavy chest congestion from a cold and was recommended by a pharmacist to take Mucinex. Wow did it ever work! I would have never believed it had I not tried it!
02-04-2021
Mucinex works
When I'm congested and need relief that works. Mucinex is my go to, my fix it right the first time. I love this product, my family uses it. I also use Mucinex children's products.
02-04-2021
The TICKET
When you ABSOLUTELY can't bed sick, this product is amazing! Works well at suppressing the worst symptoms of cough and congestion. Sleep easy with this, you'll be able to breathe!
01-04-2021
Mucinex works
I started taking Mucinex a few years ago when I caught a cold and it was gone within 3 days and I was still able to function while taking them. If I feel any little tickle in my throat or chest Mucinex is my go to product.
01-04-2021
Works wonders
I get congested all the time, allergies, chest colds, all of it, so I've always had decongestants for that but they made my sinuses feel over dried and sore. This helps knock out the congestion without overdoing it. I will always keep these on hand!
30-03-2021
Only product that worked for me
I was sick for 28 days in the winter a couple years back. My boyfriend bought this for me as I couldn't breathe or drink with all the mucus. This was, and I stress, THE ONLY PRPDUCT that helped soothe my cough and mucus accumulation.
25-03-2021
Wet cough solution
Whenever I have a wet cough and cannot shake it fast enough, I reach for this. It helps remove everything gross from my chest and helps me heal up. I’d definitely recommend it and have zero side effects.