4.7 5 0 41 41 Looking for an everyday moisturizer for your sensitive skin? NIVEA Care Sensitive Cream to the rescue! Its non-greasy quick-absorbing formula melts right in, relieving redness caused by dry skin.

2019-07-07
Loved it
Made skin feel nice. Would use again in future. Sometime hardto find in drugstoreas is a small comunity so will buy if go to city
2019-07-04
Great moisturizing product with out leaving you hands feeling greasy. I am a nurse and use it everyday at work.
2019-07-04
Keeps hands soft without feeling greasy feeling
Like this product it moisturizes and keeps hands soft especially for dry cracked hands.It absorbs without making your hands feel greasy as it moisturizes
2019-07-04
Nivea Girl for over 30 years!
When I was knee-high to a grasshopper, I was inducted to the Nivea family. I started off with the original Nivea (Blue Tin) and when they came out with the Nivea Soft (White Tub), that became my go-to facial moisturizer. I use Nivea every single morning and night. Never skip a day. EVER! I've tried the Nivea Care for sensitive skin and I'm in love! Although I have sensitive skin, the Nivea family of products have never done anything but keep me looking fresh and young. Nivea Care, is just as good, if not better, than your regular Nivea. I can't say enough amazing things about Nivea!! Go get you some! Like... RIGHT NOW!!
2019-07-03
Works awesome!
I tend to have very dry hands and this product really helps!
2019-06-25
Ultra hydrating
I have sensitive skin and my hands get so dry after dishes, gardening etc. This lotion is ultra hydrating and absorbs nicely. Does not leave me feeling oily.
2019-06-24
Dry hands
Very good product worked for me I use it when hands are dry from outside work
2019-06-20
Nivea Care best Go To Skin Care products
I have purchased Nivea products most my entire life Now swear it is the reason for my youthful look Nivea not greasy & leaves the skin smooth and glowing💫
2019-06-20
Fantastic product
Excellent product. This has helped like no other has. Highly recommended.
2019-06-19
Dry sensitive hands
I have sensitive skin. It is hard for me to find I product that gives me moisture and doesn't make my hands feel either dry or greasy this product does neither of those. I will buy it again.
2019-06-19
Really blends in fast.
I would definitely use this product again and also suggest it to my friends.
2019-06-08
Niv
This cream I can use everyday and there are not to many I can
2019-06-08
So soft
My hands and body feel and smell wonderful. Reminds me of my childhood.my mom would always put it on me.
2019-06-06
Smooth
It is very gentle but sure moisturizers, Alberta is very dry and hard in skin, this works like a charm
2019-06-06
Nice product
I tried this recently and was not disappointed. It was a little thick but most Nivea products are and I don't mind as they are not greasy like other products can be like. Overall I was quite happy.