4.7 5 0 45 45 Looking for an everyday moisturizer for your sensitive skin? NIVEA Care Sensitive Cream to the rescue! Its non-greasy quick-absorbing formula melts right in, relieving redness caused by dry skin.

2019-08-07
douce
odeur agréable, non grasse, pénetre bien la peau .
2019-08-05
Five stars Great product
Loved it great product can’t wait to get free samples
2019-07-30
Sensitive help
Nivea is a great name. This product is great for sensitive skin. You don’t need to use a lot and it is not greasy. I’d get it again.
2019-07-25
Super soft
Makes your skin super soft. My skin was so dull a month ago, I saw this product on sale and purchased it and my skin became very soft and clean too. I like this product and gonna use this.
2019-07-07
Loved it
Made skin feel nice. Would use again in future. Sometime hardto find in drugstoreas is a small comunity so will buy if go to city
2019-07-04
Great moisturizing product with out leaving you hands feeling greasy. I am a nurse and use it everyday at work.
2019-07-04
Keeps hands soft without feeling greasy feeling
Like this product it moisturizes and keeps hands soft especially for dry cracked hands.It absorbs without making your hands feel greasy as it moisturizes
2019-07-04
Nivea Girl for over 30 years!
When I was knee-high to a grasshopper, I was inducted to the Nivea family. I started off with the original Nivea (Blue Tin) and when they came out with the Nivea Soft (White Tub), that became my go-to facial moisturizer. I use Nivea every single morning and night. Never skip a day. EVER! I've tried the Nivea Care for sensitive skin and I'm in love! Although I have sensitive skin, the Nivea family of products have never done anything but keep me looking fresh and young. Nivea Care, is just as good, if not better, than your regular Nivea. I can't say enough amazing things about Nivea!! Go get you some! Like... RIGHT NOW!!
2019-07-03
Works awesome!
I tend to have very dry hands and this product really helps!
2019-06-25
Ultra hydrating
I have sensitive skin and my hands get so dry after dishes, gardening etc. This lotion is ultra hydrating and absorbs nicely. Does not leave me feeling oily.
2019-06-24
Dry hands
Very good product worked for me I use it when hands are dry from outside work
2019-06-20
Nivea Care best Go To Skin Care products
I have purchased Nivea products most my entire life Now swear it is the reason for my youthful look Nivea not greasy & leaves the skin smooth and glowing💫
2019-06-20
Fantastic product
Excellent product. This has helped like no other has. Highly recommended.
2019-06-19
Dry sensitive hands
I have sensitive skin. It is hard for me to find I product that gives me moisture and doesn't make my hands feel either dry or greasy this product does neither of those. I will buy it again.
2019-06-19
Really blends in fast.
I would definitely use this product again and also suggest it to my friends.