Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel Night Hydrating Sleeping Mask

4.2 5 0 5 5 Specially formulated to combat dehydration for Asian sensitive skin, this Hydrating Sleeping Mask moisturizes, soothes and detoxifies skin all night long.
Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel Night Hydrating Sleeping Mask

27/08/2021
Auq gel night
Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel night Sleeping Mask makes my skin look brilliant, it rejuvenated like the Milky Way around evening time, as though having had a decent night's rest. I like using it.
26/08/2021
Sleeping mask
This Avene sleeping mask texture is light and smooth, its ultra light liquid formula that spreads easily and absorbs quickly leaving a weightless feel and my skin is fully hydrated.
26/07/2021
Skin looks good
My skin feels immediately radiant and plumped with hydration after using Avene's sleeping mask, It makes my skin hydrated, looking smoother; and your complexion fresh and rested.
28/06/2021
Smooth skin
This sleeping mask will moisturizes your skin in overnight to reveal a smooth, radiant complexion by the next morning. Your skin will feel very fresh and hydration is on. So I really recommended this.
04/06/2021
Super hydration
Avene's Aqua gel Night Sleeping mask is super hydration and moisturising. This sleeping mask that moisturizes overnight to reveal a smooth, radiant complexion by the next morning.