4.7 5 0 18 18 Transform yourself into a real sleeping beauty with Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask. Its powerful cica ingredient improves your skin's natural strength overnight, so you can now have healthy skin that withstands external irritation.
Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask

24/11/2020
Kecantikkan
Mudah digunakan,,melembutkan kulit,,menghilangkan kedutan.
26/10/2020
Easy to use Mask
Laneige is my first choice for facial care product. This Cica Sleeping Mask is easy to use which just need to apply before bed, and rinse off in the morning after wake up. It helps to keep my face moisture and solve the dehydrated problem. Love it!
25/10/2020
Segar sangat
Dah banyak kali pakai laneigi sleeping mask chica ni memang best sebab dia segarkan kulit dan bila bangun pagi rasa kulit lembut dan bermaya jea.
15/10/2020
Healing while you sleep
Yet another sleeping mask from Laneige and this product comes with Centella Asiatica that helps to soothe and heals the skin while you snooze. This product comes with frosty plastic packaging like their cult product- Laneige water sleeping mask but has a much creamy texture which in my opinion can be heavy for oily skin type and leaves the skin moisurized but not as hydrated as their cult product
21/08/2020
Dry Skin Saver
My face feels refreshed and nourished after using this sleeping mask. Love how my skin feels after applying it. It smell great as well. For those who have a dry skin should give it a try.
17/06/2020
love the feels
once apply, the skin feels so soft & it is easily absorbed into the skin. nothing like other mask that left those itchy after feel. it is like using aloe vera gel. really loved laneige sleeping mask range
30/05/2020
😍
This is my holy grail sleeping mask after i woke up i can feel my face became glowing
25/02/2020
Amazing!
I always use Laneige's Water Sleeping Mask. I love this Cica Sleeping Mask so much after i tried it. This sleeping can strengthen my skin barrier and make my skin look so nice on next morning.
06/01/2020
Good product for moisturising your skin
Just simply apply a thin layer after your toner at night time , simple step that Moisture your skin during sleeping time
01/01/2020
Nur Syuhada
Sesuai untuk kulit kering dan oily skin sapu pada seluruh muka untuk perubahan pada wajah . Selepas menggunakan muka lbih flawless . Ya harus mencuba untuk kesan yang lebih baik
30/12/2019
Best Sleeping Mask
This product has cream like texture. It is suitable for people with normal or dry skin. The ingredient in this product can help repair our skin barrier. It can be used as last step in your skincare routine. When i wake up, my skin feels soft and firm. This product is available in Sephora.
19/11/2019
repairing and soothing
The Cica Sleeping Mask contains many repairing and soothing ingredients because it’s primarily intended for damaged and sensitized skin. The Cica Sleeping Mask gives me comfort again as soon as I apply it and I wake up the next morning with very smooth skin and also calm thanks to the LANEIGE sleeping mask!
16/11/2019
Not bad
You will feel a bit sticky on the product when u put it on ur palm. however, it doesnt feel the stickyness when u put it on the face. So far so good.
20/10/2019
Best sleeping mask so far
The texture is non-sticky, easy to absorb. Love how I wake up to it the next day when I apply.
17/10/2019
worth to try
the texture is nice... not too sticky and not too thick..i love it