4.9 5 0 27 27 Well-salted to savour that rich potato taste. Once you pop you can't stop! Pringles potato crisps have a fresh and delicious flavor and a crispy crunch.
PRINGLES® Snack Pizza

29/02/2020
THE BESTT
Only the best from pringles! I really love this new flavor for it combined my two favorites, potato&pizza. Really delicious!!💕💕
08/02/2020
once you pop, you can't stop
i love the flavor most especially the saltiness of this product. not sure if this is new packaging but i also like the somehow red packaging. would recommend to adults/teens.
06/02/2020
crunchy pizza
if you love Pringles, you'll love this new flavor even more..it tastes like pizza, even without the toppings..
06/02/2020
my eldest favorite
my baby realy want this. .never forgot this when were in grocery..
05/02/2020
Best chips ever
I really like the taste of Pringles, in fact this is my favorite brand of chips and when i tried this new flavor, i really like it! It leaves something into your tounge that you won't forget!
02/02/2020
PRINGLES PIZZA
I like the taste of this chip, it's so crunchy and it has a cheesy taste like. everyone must try this especially pringles fanatic. better than the original flavor of pringles. love it.
01/02/2020
Potatoooo lovers
I always buy this in convenience store nearby. My favorite snack when I'm feeling down or when I'm happy. Good when watching movies or juat picnicked ng outside.
27/01/2020
First time
The first time i've tried it i want to buy more coz almost all of the flavors of pringles...i so love it!
24/01/2020
Awesome
I love this product... Its sooo good .. i really really like it... Hope to have this more.. i used to eat this when I was a kid. And now I bought this for my children to try this too. ☺️☺️☺️
19/01/2020
I LOVE IT So delicious. I cant stop to love it because since i was young. My husband used to buy me this and the taste is the same and I will never get tired of it. Thank you..
19/01/2020
yummy licious
me and my children love this products very delicious and crunchy☺️😘
yummy
very delicious, me and lot of friends tried this ,great for movie night
I LOVE IT
So delicious. I cant stop to love it because since i was young. My dad buy me this and the taste is the same and I will never get tired of it..
Yummy snack
Definitely one of my fave snack na, because i love pizza hehe! We always buy pringles everytime we're in the supermarket.
Pringlessss
Tried this last week. It was very delicious :) But I never got the chance to eat more of it coz I need to balance my food intake to prevent the risk of UTI. I recommend this product becoz it is nice specially when you were watching movie. Try it with your fam roo! :)