4.3 5 0 232 232 When an abundance of rich cocoa is brought together with Cadbury creaminess a whole new world of chocolate is created. Welcome to Cadbury Darkmilk.
Cadbury Darkmilk Crunchy Cocoa Pieces

06/07/2020
Love
Chocolate that melts in your mouth :) I love this chocolate, it has a delicate taste.
06/07/2020
Dark, Crunchy, Tasty
I absolutely loved this chocolate. I'm normally not a big fan of dark chocolate as it tends to be a little too bitter and not 'feel' very pleasant to eat. This, on the other hand, was the opposite, silky but with the added crunch and full of flavour!
DarkMilk!
Lovely chocolate, leaves a strange taste if a few too many squares are eaten. Lovely and milky though! Definitely would purchase a smaller bar in the future if I wanted dark chocolate.
Darkmilk
Absolutely gorgeous , speaking as a choco- holic , I love it
A new fave!
Rich, creamy, tasty! Beautifully smooth and just melts. Because it’s rich, you don’t need a lot to get that sweet fix. Beautiful!
Darkmilk
It was too rich for my pallet I prefer the normal cadburys chocolate
INDULGENT
Indulgent and luxurious chocolate perfectly blended.
Chocolate
I like cadburys its my favourite milk chocolate, but the attempt at the dark chocolate missed the mark for me.
Chocolate
I love chocolate and this dark chocolate is amazing
The best
I absolutely love this. Dairy milk is too sweet for me, as is bournville. This is just perfect. Its creamy but really rich so I get the best of both. Very happy that they have lots of different versions too with lovely bits in. Especially the almond one! yummy!
I'M LOVING IT LOVING IT LOVING IT
This is a revelation!! I love dairy milk and a love dark chocolate and this just brings the two together. Best fresh out of the fridge to give it that snap. I also tried cooking with it and it went perfect in brownies.
Smooth but not the same
This chocolate is really nice if you are braving a darker chocolate and normally go for milk. I usually go for a darker chocolate and found it to be very smooth and milky, but just not the same as something darker that I would usually go for. It is good for a change from other small bars you can buy, and I would recommend!
02/07/2020
Scrummy
It is smooth tasty and not too sweet. It's enjoyable. I don't like dark chocolate but this fabulously delisous
02/07/2020
5 star
I like all cadbury chocolates but this one is my favourite
01/07/2020
Mixed feelings
I liked the taste of it with it being creamy and rich at the same way but wasn't keen on the crunch pieces it just didn't taste right to be I personally prefer the plain one I think it's a acquired taste