4.3 5 0 326 326 When an abundance of rich cocoa is brought together with Cadbury creaminess a whole new world of chocolate is created. Welcome to Cadbury Darkmilk.
Cadbury Darkmilk Crunchy Cocoa Pieces

18/09/2020
Cadbury Darkmilk Crunchy Cocoa Pieces is a tasty chocolate bar. It is a lovely alternative to Cadbury milk chocolate, which is normally my choice number one. The Darkmilk Crunchy bar did not disappoint
18/09/2020
Pleasantly surprised
I am a self confessed chocolate lover, however that doesn't normally include dark chocolate. After a friend's recommendation, I gave it a try and was pleasantly surprised. It is quite creamy and doesn't have the usual bitterness I find with dark chocolate. It's not going to be my first choice for a chocolate hit but I would have again.
Tasty!
Im a big fan of all types of chocolate, but the mix of dark and milk here is perfect for those who think milk is too sweet, or dark is too bitter. Give this a try and im sure you will love it.
Pleasant
Wouldn't say I love this more than just milk chocolate alone but it was a pleasant change to the norm for me.
Pleasantly surprised.
I am not a big fan of dark chocolate but thought i would give this a go. I was pleasantly surprised. It was delicious and I would defintely buy it again.
16/09/2020
Mmmmmm
I tried this as an alternative to my normal chocolate treats but found thus a little.bitter for me but my partner loved it
13/09/2020
A different kind of chocolate
I tried the Darkmilk chocolate as I was intrigued as to how it would be different from my usual choice. I liked the richness of the dark cocoa and the creamy texture of milk chocolate. But, I found it has a slightly bitter after taste. So, it is different from my usual, would I purchase it again? Yes, occasionally for something different.
10/09/2020
My go to chocolate
Great chocolate I love it. Creamy dark chocolate is just inbetween I love dark chocolate so trying this was just perfect tasty as anything
10/09/2020
A good everyday chocolate
I like dark chocolate but it often has a too high amount of cocoa in it which can be too strong. This is not as sweet as milk chocolate but has that slightly more chocolatey taste of a dark chocolate. Scrummy! Also the bar is not too thick so I eat less - keep Boris happy!
09/09/2020
It reminds me childhood
The smooth taste of the chocolate reminds me of my favourite childhood chocolate bar, it had silky texture and not too sweet, the same like this one, so from now on it is my favourite!
08/09/2020
darkmilk
darkmilk was a good balance between dark and milk. nice for a change.
08/09/2020
Dark and smooth
I love dark chocolate and was very pleased with this purchase: it is really smooth and melts in the mouth leaving the crunchy tasty bits of cocoa. Love it!
05/09/2020
Fab chocolate
This chocolate is soooo nice , leaves a lovely taste in your mouth, it’s really smooth and chocolatey .
04/09/2020
Best chocolate ever
Tried this it’s the best I love dark chocolate and also dairy milk this is like the best of both worlds but ultra smooth
30/08/2020
smooth, creamy taste with a touch of bitterness
I was sceptical at first as I am not a lover of dark chocolate as I find it to bitter. But after my first piece of Darkmilk I could not leave it alone. It has the smoothness and creamy texture of milk chocolate but just a hint of bitterness from the dark.