Gourmet Gold Melting Heart Meat & Fish 8x85g

4.2 5 0 127 127 Our gourmet gold melting heart multipack contains delicious recipes with beef, chicken, tuna, salmon. Complete pet food for adult cats. 100% complete and balanced nutritional pet food for adult cats (aged 1 to 7). Offers your cat the pleasure of a delicate and smooth sensation.
Gourmet Gold Melting Heart Meat & Fish 8x85g

19/01/2022
Nice cat food
My cats enjoy eating these smell nice but portion size seems a bit small for my bengals as they want more after
18/01/2022
Fussy Cat
My little Baba is really fussy with food so it's I like it today but I won't like it tomorrow
11/01/2022
GOOEY MIDDLE
I HAVE BOUGHT THE MELTING HEARTS FOR MY CATS FOR A TREAT AND THEY LOVED THEM THE TINS QUITE SMALL AND THE FOOD SEEMS VERY THICK BUT ALL MINE LICKED THERE PLATES FOR MORE SO I WOULD SAY ANOTHER GREAT GOURMET PRODUCT
08/01/2022
Gourmet cat food
My cats enjoy these and one tin seems to be enough for my cats which are really active, these keep them full for at least 8 hours. A bit pricey but these do not have an odour like other tinned cat food I have purchased. No stomach issues for my 2 male cats.
29/12/2021
Small but mighty
My cats love these. They look small but seem to be a good size a as a meal. Also seems to be a bit different in terms of texture and shape so seems to be a bit of an activity for cats. They go mad for these which is great as they are pricey. Don’t smell as strongLy as some cat foods.
29/12/2021
Gourmet Melting Heart
My cats absolutely love it when I give them something else they never want it
13/12/2021
Cat liked it!
Looked after the father-in-laws cat (I'm more of a dog person). The cat seemed to enjoy it, me I they really smell. Dusty seemed to eat the gravy and leave the meaty part for quite some time.
26/11/2021
My cat only eat Gourmet
Hi My Félix only eat Gourmet,I try another make...but not like...my conclusion my cat is famous...like rich food...hihihi I give gold melting and only gold
26/11/2021
My cat love it
Good quality and taste for a cat. My cat loves it
09/11/2021
Delicious.....
At the moment I have 3 cats, each of my furry cats like to eat well. This food is a frequent guest in the bowls of my pets. 100% recommend
23/10/2021
Kitty enjoyed this
This food has a nice spongy texture and a melted liquid core. I think my cat appreciates the variety of textures in here. This is not a kind of food I would feed her for a prolonged period of time as it contains quite a lot of calories and she is sterilized so she needs an adjusted diet. This is great as an occasional treat.
19/10/2021
Good
My cats liked it very much,although the melted heart wasnt as I expected. I also find it difficult to take it out of the can without using a spoon.
15/10/2021
Too Rich For Mine
I thought I’d treat my cat as our other one had to be pts and we all miss her. I thought he would like it but after sniffing for ever he started licking it. He then took a bite and walked away after scratching the floor. He normally only does this when he’s used the litter. I think that was his way of telling me what he thought of it. I put the rest in our local supermarket trolley for a cats home.It was like pate so won’t be buying this type of food again for him.
01/10/2021
Luxurious cat food
Purchased this for my sister cat and wow she goes crazy for this gourmet gold melting heart multipack contains beef, chicken, tuna, salmon and she loves them all . The meat delicate and smooth and I highly recommend!
23/09/2021
Gourmet
My cat loves it and is fussy but he licks the bowl Clean